ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory *Iminime Ras/Ben Kenobi**

Looks very cool mate. Congrats.
23lo1vr.gif

Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory >>>>HT SWAT Gordon/Tumbler<<<<

Thanks fellas!

"We got you, you son of a *****!"

IMG_5026.jpg

IMG_5025.jpg

IMG_5028.jpg

A side by side with Iminime's Gordon.
IMG_5029.jpg

Finally got my Tumbler back. Nothing like waking up in the morning and seeing this baby! :lol :rotfl

IMG_5038.jpg

And some new buttons for my Kato Joker vests. What a difference, seriously!

IMG_5015.jpg

Congrats homie, that's a lot of TDK awesomeness! The Tumbler is so badass, but all I can think of when I look at it is "Where the **** am I going to put the Delorean?" :lol

Congrats homie, that's a lot of TDK awesomeness! The Tumbler is so badass, but all I can think of when I look at it is "Where the **** am I going to put the Delorean?" :lol

Thanks man. I'm telling you, under you TV would be BAD ASS!!! :rock

Great acquisition!

Great looking SWAT Gordon right there! I dunno which one I like better ,Iminime's or Hot Toy's. They both have their pros and cons.

:gah:

Can't get enough of that Joker. So freaking incredible. Sell it to me! :pray:

Thanks man. I'm telling you, under you TV would be BAD ASS!!! :rock

That would be the only place for it, huh. :lol You're right though, that would look pretty sweet! Just have a custom acrylic case made, plop it over it an call it a day. You thinking of getting a case for your tumbler? That thing would be such a nightmare to dust. :horror

Cool updates mate. Congrats.
23lo1vr.gif

Great update bro ;)

Great acquisition!

Thanks guy! :duff

Great looking SWAT Gordon right there! I dunno which one I like better ,Iminime's or Hot Toy's. They both have their pros and cons.

Can't get enough of that Joker. So freaking incredible. Sell it to me! :pray:

Thanks Walker. The HT is definitely giving my IMM Gordon a run for it's money. Thinking about selling now. Just doesn't compare.....I've known this since the proto pics though. :monkey2

The Joker is already claimed IF I ever think about selling it. That's a big "if" though. :lol Sorry buddy!

That would be the only place for it, huh. :lol You're right though, that would look pretty sweet! Just have a custom acrylic case made, plop it over it an call it a day. You thinking of getting a case for your tumbler? That thing would be such a nightmare to dust. :horror

Yeah I'm definitely thinking about it. It's just that it barely fits on my dresser as it is. Can't you tell? :rotfl

But I would definitely go with under your TV with a case. Might as well buy the case now. :lol

Yeah I'm definitely thinking about it. It's just that it barely fits on my dresser as it is. Can't you tell? :rotfl

But I would definitely go with under your TV with a case. Might as well buy the case now. :lol

It would be a tight fit, but I know you'll figure it in a few weeks after you run your finger over it. :exactly:

And I'll sure as **** place an order for the case as soon as HT releases those sweet, sweet specs. :monkey2

Awesome update! Where did you get the new Vest buttons?

Thanks. They're from a shirt I'm using for my Bermejo Joker. I can't remember where it's from. Sorry. :gah:

EDIT-They're from a DID shirt Umair. I think they all have the same size buttons. :exactly:

It would be a tight fit, but I know you'll figure it in a few weeks after you run your finger over it. :exactly:

And I'll sure as **** place an order for the case as soon as HT releases those sweet, sweet specs. :monkey2

I'll just give it the ol' car wash. :lol

Last edited:

Congrats for the Gordon, bro.. Nice figure!

Cool! Thanks. Now i'll be buying a shirt for its buttons :lol :lol :lol

Well what's good is that the shirt has 6-7 buttons? That's enough for 2 of your vests. So it's worth it. You'd have to paint them too. But I'm definitely gonna invest in some more shirts JUST for the buttons. :lol They're perfect. Here's a better shot.

IMG_5044.jpg

IMG_5046.jpg

Here's a little fun I was having with my Gordon's. IMM outfit with the HT sculpt. Gonna have to find an extra HT sculpt now. :lol

IMG_5041.jpg

IMG_5040.jpg

IMG_5042.jpg

Last edited:

Thanks Walker. The HT is definitely giving my IMM Gordon a run for it's money. Thinking about selling now. Just doesn't compare.....I've known this since the proto pics though. :monkey2

The Joker is already claimed IF I ever think about selling it. That's a big "if" though. :lol Sorry buddy!

Yeah, the amount of detail on HT's is pretty amazing, and the texturing, paintjob is incredible. I'm still holding out for them to make a Commissioner Gordon version :pray:

:pfft:

That's cool, the DX 11 looks pretty damn good anyways. Just gotta keep telling myself that. :lol

Back