ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory **ELVIS1976 DEADPOOL/BERMEJO JOKER/RAINMAN PLAINVI

Holy ****! What awesome new acquisitions! Another great RM piece. Say, in your current collection update, I don't see Bill the Butcher anywhere?

Also, made any new progress to your Medix bud?

Thanks! I regrettably sold my Bill. :monkey2

However it went to a good friend. :wink1:

Congrats buddy! Did customs cut a glory hole in the box and **** him like you thought they would? He looks A-ok to me! :lol

I can't wait to see that oily version, gonna be so awesome. :panic:

Thanks man! Nah! It was all good. I was having a cow there wasn't I? :rotfl

Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory **ELVIS1976 DEADPOOL/BERMEJO JOKER/RAINMAN PLAINVI

Having too much fun with DEADPOOL! :lol :lol

IMG_5094.jpg

IMG_5095.jpg

IMG_5097.jpg

IMG_5100.jpg

IMG_5101.jpg

Last edited:

Custom collection second to none! Great additions ShortFat :clap

Great pix too.

And get that lightsaber off him :pfft:

Great custom ;)

Thanks! I regrettably sold my Bill. :monkey2

However it went to a good friend. :wink1:

:thud::thud::thud:

How..could.. you? :monkey2 Well, Plainview was a much better character anyway. :lol

Any chance for a new update? :wink1:

Oh without a doubt. Much more bad ass! :rock

I didn't answer your question about the medix. Sorry.

He is finished but just waiting for other elvis1976 pending projects for it to ship. :gah:

Oh without a doubt. Much more bad ass! :rock

I didn't answer your question about the medix. Sorry.

He is finished but just waiting for other elvis1976 pending projects for it to ship. :gah:

:yess::yess::yess:

tumblr_mag5r3MmFj1ro7r1to1_500.gif

Fair enough. Like the BTAS Batman? :wink1:

BTAS won't be for awhile. Too much stuff pending with master Elvis. :lol

Marfmasters should hold us over til then. :lol

nice collection :yess:

Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory

I just can't get enough of that Adam Joker. Greatest Joker headsculpt ever. Period. :thud:

C'mon, let's get a new collection update happening! :yess:

Last edited:

Dude, I just spent the last 30 min admiring you collection. I love every single one of your custom figures. I think my favorites are the Batman Year One and your Custom HS with real hair Joker. Wish I could see these in person.

I just can't get enough of that Adam Joker. Greatest Joker headsculpt ever. Period. :thud:

C'mon, let's get a new collection update happening! :yess:

Thanks Walker! :hi5:

Miller and Medix Batman are making they're way to me soon. Then of course the DX Batman and DX Luke Skywalker everyone will be getting......and I got oily Plainview being worked on.....and then.....well I can go on and on really. I better stop. :lol :rotfl

Dude, I just spent the last 30 min admiring you collection. I love every single one of your custom figures. I think my favorites are the Batman Year One and your Custom HS with real hair Joker. Wish I could see these in person.

Thanks so much Irok! :duff

Glad you like what you see! :exactly:

The year one batman and my BobbyC Joker are definitely some of my favorites. I know what you mean about wanting to see collections in person. It's just a better experience. :)

1/6 perfection.

my god that is even scary!

:exactly:

That has to be the best looking Joker there is.

Thanks guy! Means a lot! :hi5:

Damn son, those pics really make that Joker shine! Definitely my favorite 1/6 Heath Joker sculpt in existence :lecture Lucky bastard.

Yup, pictures can only show so little of the detail that one goes in to making a Master piece. Seeing them up close is always better. Keep on posting your awesome collection man.

Back