ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory *KATO WORK Bruce Wayne/Two-Face suits(clean ver.)*

It's incredible. I was just talking about posing in Marker's collection thread and you post this Luke? What timing.

:lol
That is funny! I'll have to check that out! Marker has quite the man cave. Lucky!

Shortround, which cape did you use on your begins suit?

He's using a Lforigno long velvet cape. :)

Just no words!!!!!

Thanks Aaron! :hi5:

Last edited:
Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory *KATO WORK Bruce Wayne/Two-Face suits(clean ver.)*

You're right. I never posted pics here. I only threw them up in the SW customs section. :slap
Here they are. :)

Noice!!

I will have to spend more time the SW Customs section. I'm going to have to steal agonistes' pose as well. Just picked up a second DX Luke set, so I'm going to have to bash a Jedi Luke up as well.

Wow...that Luke...bad ***!

Noice!!

I will have to spend more time the SW Customs section. I'm going to have to steal agonistes' pose as well. Just picked up a second DX Luke set, so I'm going to have to bash a Jedi Luke up as well.

Thanks man! Highly recommend it. I unfortunately am using the one that came with my Bespin Luke. Waiting for TA to break one down for an extra sculpt. My poor clean Luke is in the parts bin right now. :monkey4:monkey2
Wow...that Luke...bad ***!

Thank you Alex! :duff

New collection update for the new year!
IMG_0967_zpsc9c2be63.jpg

Very cool collection. i like it.

Waiting for TA to break one down for an extra sculpt.
They broke them down months ago when they were first announced. It took about 5-6 months for me to get my loose parts from the time I ordered them. Hopefully they'll release some more, but your window might have been missed? :monkey2

Very cool collection. i like it.

Thank you! :hi5:

They broke them down months ago when they were first announced. It took about 5-6 months for me to get my loose parts from the time I ordered them. Hopefully they'll release some more, but your window might have been missed? :monkey2

They're gonna break some down again soon. Just waiting to hopefully score a clean sculpt. eBay prices are just ridiculous.

Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory *shortround's shorties*

Your kids are adorable Hector. But that doesn't mean they can go touching these $200+ figures though. :lol ;)

That Jedi Luke pose is pretty cool. At first, I really thought that the lightsaber was floating. :panic:

My god your collection is amazingly insane. Awesome stuff.

I do have a question. Is that Two Face suit from Kato a one of a kind or did he make a run of those?

Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory

Holy crap that is nice! :clap

Thank you good sir!

My god your collection is amazingly insane. Awesome stuff.

I do have a question. Is that Two Face suit from Kato a one of a kind or did he make a run of those?

Thank you very much!

That was a limited run me made. I think he will offer more though. He just updated his Two face thread to "pre-order"

Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory *shortround's shorties*

I love your collection.

Thank you so much Chris! :hi5:

Your kids are adorable Hector. But that doesn't mean they can go touching these $200+ figures though. :lol ;)

That Jedi Luke pose is pretty cool. At first, I really thought that the lightsaber was floating. :panic:

:lol:lol
They've been trained in the collecting ways. They enjoy it so much!

Glad you like the Jedi Luke. Always wanted a Jedi Luke and I'm pretty happy with how it came out.

Thank you so much Chris! :hi5:

:lol:lol
They've been trained in the collecting ways. They enjoy it so much!

Glad you like the Jedi Luke. Always wanted a Jedi Luke and I'm pretty happy with how it came out.

Any tips on what you used to put that one together and on that not of your entire collection are any of them stock?

That is awesome! Nice!

Thanks DarthChrisDK! Glad you like! :wave

Any tips on what you used to put that one together and on that not of your entire collection are any of them stock?

The outfit is obviously the SS Jedi Luke. I added a pair of "explorer boots", very hard to find, removed all the straps off them and painted them black. Any other pair of black boots would suffice. I am just particularly fond of these because of the pointed toes it has. The outfit I just futz to Luke's outfit as much as possible. Big "V" shape between the tunic, boots cut and rolled down to the knees, water treated the robe so it falls naturally. That's about it. :exactly:

I have a few that are stock actually. The Demon Batman, Scarecrow, Davy Jones, DX Jack Sparrow, DX 89 Joker, to name some. I think there's more. :wink1:

Awesome pose on Jedi Luke Shorty and my god how cool is that Plainview!!!! Who oiled him up for you?

Thanks Marker! Gotta give the credit to Agonistes86 for the pose. He's the originator.

Plainview was oiled up bythe talented Elvis1976. Can't wait to get him! :panic:

I see Seb added more oil than the previous pic. Looks amazing. He's the only man for that job.

Back