ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory *KATO WORK Bruce Wayne/Two-Face suits(clean ver.)*

dude thats all really awesome! nice dent suit. amazing, the difference! congrats!

Thank you kind sir! :)
Yes major difference! Nothing compares. :exactly:

I'd be way too scared sending a Kato suit out to be deliberately damaged :lol

Even scarier for whoever has to do it :lol

You decided against Seb right?

Seb's been expressing some frustration with me because I keep bugging him. What does he expect, he's the master, right? :lol

So yeah, I decided to go with Silentsurfer. It's a leap of faith really. But you know each artist's work and it's really not that hard to put your faith in them. SS is a great, great painter and artist. He'll do great.

I'm talking like it's a for sure thing here. I still need to hear back from SS to see if he even agrees and if I can afford it. :rotfl

I'm hoping it happens though.

Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory *KATO WORK Bruce Wayne/Two-Face suits(clean ver.)*

Seb's been expressing some frustration with me because I keep bugging him. What does he expect, he's the master, right? :lol

So yeah, I decided to go with Silentsurfer. It's a leap of faith really. But you know each artist's work and it's really not that hard to put your faith in them. SS is a great, great painter and artist. He'll do great.

I'm talking like it's a for sure thing here. I still need to hear back from SS to see if he even agrees and if I can afford it. :rotfl

After how much you would've spent so far I wouldn't let money stop you from completing it :lol

I'm sure it'll look great. Any ideas on what he'd use for the effect?

Everything looks fantastic Shortround, love that Jedi Luke. Did you use the hot toys Luke sculpt?

Looking forward to seeing your Two Face completed.

Looks amazing shorty. Great setup and character choices. Love how you did the Jedi Luke.

:lol:lol:lol

Everything looks fantastic Shortround, love that Jedi Luke. Did you use the hot toys Luke sculpt?

Looking forward to seeing your Two Face completed.

Thanks tbay! Yes that is the HT DX07 Luke sculpt. Works great for Jedi Luke.

Be awhile til two face is done. Have a Harvey Dent sculpt on the way in the mean time. Gonna post pics of Dent once he arrives. :panic:

Looks amazing shorty. Great setup and character choices. Love how you did the Jedi Luke.

Thanks marker. It's no man cave but that'll come soon enough. :pray:

Shortround's shorties. :lol

Sometimes I'll be on the laptop in bed and the kids will start to ask about the figures in my collection. Then ask to hold a few. Couldn't resist.........

IMG_0970_zpsaa09131d.jpg

IMG_0968_zps56af516a.jpg

IMG_0972_zpsff75e1d8.jpg

IMG_0973_zps6fab5b1e.jpg

Asking if Demon Batman has the same suit and as the OC Batman. :lol:rotfl
IMG_0976_zpsa0b74adb.jpg

IMG_0978_zps65365348.jpg

Omg!!! I can't believe you let them get kid slime all over your figures! My kids are still in time outs for coming within 11 feet of my detolfs.

:lol
Oh believe me! Those little hands are washed.....twice!

Beautiful pics, beautiful collection and beautiful kids... you hit the trifecta

You have one of the few massive 1/6th collections that don't look cluttered.
Sharing your hobby with your children trumps a little dust -- props to you!:clap

Shortround's shorties. :lol

Sometimes I'll be on the laptop in bed and the kids will start to ask about the figures in my collection. Then ask to hold a few. Couldn't resist.........

IMG_0970_zpsaa09131d.jpg

IMG_0968_zps56af516a.jpg

IMG_0972_zpsff75e1d8.jpg

IMG_0973_zps6fab5b1e.jpg

Asking if Demon Batman has the same suit and as the OC Batman. :lol:rotfl
IMG_0976_zpsa0b74adb.jpg

IMG_0978_zps65365348.jpg

Looks like I missed an update. That Jedi Luke looks awesome, but I didn't see any close-up pics in the thread. :(

I have two little boys and my 2 year old love my figure ,my 7 year calls them barbie doll ,what you have there is priceless mate ,awesome photos

Beautiful pics, beautiful collection and beautiful kids... you hit the trifecta

You have one of the few massive 1/6th collections that don't look cluttered.
Sharing your hobby with your children trumps a little dust -- props to you!:clap

Thanks so much ichiro! That's really nice to hear. :duff My son already wrote be a list of the figures he wants when I pass them on to him. So these will eventually go to a good home. :)

Looks like I missed an update. That Jedi Luke looks awesome, but I didn't see any close-up pics in the thread. :(

You're right. I never posted pics here. I only threw them up in the SW customs section. :slap
Here they are. :)

IMG_0745_zpsaeae0ae3.jpg

IMG_0743_zpsd51a2e3b.jpg

I have two little boys and my 2 year old love my figure ,my 7 year calls them barbie doll ,what you have there is priceless mate ,awesome photos

:lol:lol

That's so hilarious! Mine too! Whenever they feel like being funny, they crack the "doll" jokes out at me. Punks! :thwak

Damn Shorty! I am not even the least bit into Star Wars but that is a great Luke pose. Very original. You bastard.

That's such a great visual making the light saber float! Awesome as usual. Great to see the little ones enjoy it as well. :clap

That robe...Water treatment?

Damn Shorty! I am not even the least bit into Star Wars but that is a great Luke pose. Very original. You bastard.

That's such a great visual making the light saber float! Awesome as usuall. Great to see the little ones enjoy it as well. :clap

Thank you gents! :)

The pose was stolen from member agoniste86. Brilliant mother fuzter! So props to him. I'm just a copy cat. :lol

And thanks again turbo!

It's incredible. I was just talking about posing in Marker's collection thread and you post this Luke? What timing.

Shortround, which cape did you use on your begins suit?

Just no words!!!!!

Back