ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory

I see Seb added more oil than the previous pic. Looks amazing. He's the only man for that job.

Yes he is! :exactly:
Asked for a bit a more oil on the nose and just beneath the eyes. That little bare area in the center of the face. After that, he'll be 110%! Can't wait! :panic:

IMG_0973_zps6fab5b1e.jpg

It's awesome seeing a child with a Kato suit in her hands. :lol

Thank you gents! :)

The pose was stolen from member agoniste86. Brilliant mother fuzter! So props to him. I'm just a copy cat. :lol

:duff Thanks Hector. I really like the hands further apart on yours though, I think I have to futz mine a bit more. :) And is this the final look, or do you have something special planned with the lightsaber?

It's awesome seeing a child with a Kato suit in her hands. :lol
:duff Thanks Hector. I really like the hands further apart on yours though, I think I have to futz mine a bit more. :) And is this the final look, or do you have something special planned with the lightsaber?

Isn't it? Some cringe at the sight! :lol

Thanks Yannick! I could never take credit for your awesome pose. :exactly:
Well since it's proving to be a bit of a pain, I'll just come out and say it. I'm planning a to put together a disassembled lightsaber with your floating trick. Still a WIP. Soon though. :1-1:

that is awesome. major congrats my friend.

Thanks Alexi! Very excited! :panic:

Last edited:

Wowza that figure looks amazing!!!!:horror
Congrats man!

Thanks Lambo! Appreciate it! :duff

:thud::thud::thud:

Damn homie, that is perfect! Congrats! :panic:

I remember when I came over to your place, we weren't checking out your collection for more than 2 minutes before you picked up your Bobby C. and started showing me just how flexible silicone is. :lol
:horror

Thanks man! He came out better than I imagined. :exactly:

I remember the look on your face too, like "OMG did you seriously just do that???"
Lmao! :rotfl

Looks filthy. You should take better care of your dolls.

So you like it, don't like it? I'm not sure I understand. You want it dirtier? I'm I a horrible person? I'm lost here.

Believe me when I say, you're the best 1/6 collector I've ever seen!

Thanks Hosam! That means a lot! I try my best! :lol

Yea instead of paying Seb, you should just let your kids play with them outside and they'll look like this. :wink1::rotfl

That's what I plan to with my Kato Joker outfit. Needs some weathering. :exactly:

Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory *KATO WORK Bruce Wayne/Two-Face suits(clean ver.)*

Thanks so much ichiro! That's really nice to hear. :duff My son already wrote be a list of the figures he wants when I pass them on to him. So these will eventually go to a good home. :)

You're right. I never posted pics here. I only threw them up in the SW customs section. :slap
Here they are. :)

IMG_0745_zpsaeae0ae3.jpg

IMG_0743_zpsd51a2e3b.jpg

Love LOVE the Jedi Luke! May I ask what the recipe was? Is it just the HT with SS Jedi clothing? What kind of line did you use to create the floating saber?

Awesome.

EDIT:
Thanks DarthChrisDK! Glad you like! :wave

The outfit is obviously the SS Jedi Luke. I added a pair of "explorer boots", very hard to find, removed all the straps off them and painted them black. Any other pair of black boots would suffice. I am just particularly fond of these because of the pointed toes it has. The outfit I just futz to Luke's outfit as much as possible. Big "V" shape between the tunic, boots cut and rolled down to the knees, water treated the robe so it falls naturally. That's about it. :exactly:

I have a few that are stock actually. The Demon Batman, Scarecrow, Davy Jones, DX Jack Sparrow, DX 89 Joker, to name some. I think there's more. :wink1:

Ok, saw this message now. :) Still curious on the saber effect though

Last edited:
Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory *KATO WORK Bruce Wayne/Two-Face suits(clean ver.)*

Love LOVE the Jedi Luke! May I ask what the recipe was? Is it just the HT with SS Jedi clothing? What kind of line did you use to create the floating saber?

Awesome.

EDIT:

Ok, saw this message now. :) Still curious on the saber effect though

If you look closely there is black string suspending the saber in place. The ends are wrapped around luke's middle fingers.

Thanks Rzeznikk! Yes Wake is correct. I used a piece of black thread. First tie is around the center of the saber. Then the ends are simply tied around his right thumb and and left middle finger. Separate the arms as much as possible to create a little tension and voila!

Again, credit to agnosties86 for the idea! You are a superstar Yannick! :lol

Yeah I saw the line, but wasnt sure if it was just string or wire or what. I'm definitely going to look at stealing this pose, but I think Im going to try some clear fishing line.

If you look closely there is black string suspending the saber in place. The ends are wrapped around luke's middle fingers.

Thank you good sir! Again, Mad props to all those envolved with the pose! :hi5:

Thanks Rzeznikk! Yes Wake is correct. I used a piece of black thread. First tie is around the center of the saber. Then the ends are simply tied around his right thumb and and left middle finger. Separate the arms as much as possible to create a little tension and voila!

Again, credit to agnosties86 for the idea! You are a superstar Yannick! :lol

Back