ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory *KATO WORK Bruce Wayne/Two-Face suits(clean ver.)*

Hey shorty, I'm really digging the way you hooked up you Luke skywalker awesome illusion with saber!!!!!

:lol
You're just saying that because you sold it to me. :rotfl
But thanks homie! :1-1:

So jealous! I am exceedingly envious of the top self on the fourth Detolf. Pics can't do that Joker or Bruce Wayne justice!

Thanks Tom! :duff

They are my trifecta. I think if I retired from collecting. These would be the ones I'd hold on to.

Don't be jealous though! Remember, jealously is the path to the dark side. Jealously leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.:exactly:

:wink1:

Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory *KATO WORK Bruce Wayne/Two-Face suits(clean ver.)*

:lol
You're just saying that because you sold it to me. :rotfl
But thanks homie! :1-1:

Thanks Tom! :duff

They are my trifecta. I think if I retired from collecting. These would be the ones I'd hold on to.

Don't be jealous though! Remember, jealously is the path to the dark side. Jealously leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.:exactly:

:wink1:

:lol they sure are awesome though! Wish I could of purchased one of those Joker heads!!

Amazing update homie! I absolutely love that collection shot...

Man, what I wouldn't do for another detolf. :(

I can't wait for my don suit, your Wayne and dent suits look...astounding.

Amazing update homie! I absolutely love that collection shot...

Man, what I wouldn't do for another detolf. :(

I can't wait for my don suit, your Wayne and dent suits look...astounding.

Thanks man! Can't wait to see your Don. Gonna be amazing!

We just bought Avery a detolf for all his Legos. :lol

He's catching up to you. :rotfl

Happy New Year Shorty! :hi5:

Love your new Bruce Wayne and Two-Face. Those Kato suits are immaculate! Who painted the BW headsculpt?

The TDK trio is just insane.

Suits are impressive Shortfat! Collection gets better all the time. :clap

Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory *KATO WORKS Bruce Wayne/Two-Face suits(clean ver.)

New collection update for the new year!
IMG_0967_zpsc9c2be63.jpg

Great update my friend, and happy new year :hi5:

Has to be said, whilst we have our differences, probably the best collection on here and so neatly displayed. :clap

Happy New Year Shorty! :hi5:

Love your new Bruce Wayne and Two-Face. Those Kato suits are immaculate! Who painted the BW headsculpt?

The TDK trio is just insane.

Thank you very much Walk! And Happy New Year to you too buddy. :1-1: Kuato painted my Wayne. I have another one being painted by Silentsurfer. Kuato's paint work is very nice but it just lacks a little detail. Still like it very much.

Suits are impressive Shortfat! Collection gets better all the time. :clap

Thank you Kingfat. Means a lot. Happy New Year brother! :duff

Great update my friend, and happy new year :hi5:

Thanks Stitch. Happy New Year to you too. Cheers. :hi5:

Has to be said, whilst we have our differences, probably the best collection on here and so neatly displayed. :clap

Thanks Snake! Means a lot! Happy New Year! :wave

I love your collection!!!
Great way to display them too. Looking at them makes me want to go buy something.

Thank you very much Walk! And Happy New Year to you too buddy. :1-1: Kuato painted my Wayne. I have another one being painted by Silentsurfer. Kuato's paint work is very nice but it just lacks a little detail. Still like it very much.

Nice. SS will do a great job too.

So are you getting Seb to burn up the Dent suit?

As I've already said, best collection on the boards! Best Joker and Wayne out there in my opinion :clap

Happy New Year! :)

Nice. SS will do a great job too.

So are you getting Seb to burn up the Dent suit?

I'm actually gonna try to have SS paint or burn or whatever, to the suit. :lol
I know it requires more than just paint, so I'm not sure if he's capable. However I have faith in him.

As I've already said, best collection on the boards! Best Joker and Wayne out there in my opinion :clap

Thanks again Jack! You're too kind! That means a lot! :1-1::hi5::duff

dude thats all really awesome! nice dent suit. amazing, the difference! congrats!

I'd be way too scared sending a Kato suit out to be deliberately damaged :lol

Even scarier for whoever has to do it :lol

You decided against Seb right?

Back