ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory (BANE/C3PO)

One of the few figures HT got right. Bane looks really good, even without many major modifications. Congrats mate!

I can tell you're sooo enamored by Bane, that you totally wouldn't mind selling me your Adam Joker, right?

What did you do to Bane's trousers? They look great.

Thanks man! :duff

I soaked them in a cup of futzing skills. :)

No but really I didn't use anything. I removed the thigh extenders on the body and pulled the pants down a little more. It's what thugs call "sagging". :lol

I also just pulled the pants out of the boots and bunched it on top of the boots instead. :wave

Bane looks amazing, homie....

Wasn't tempted at all before, now I'm definitely reconsidering!

As usual..... Awesome additions! :clap

Last edited:

Love your setup and how nicely you pose your figures man, def inspired me on how I display or try to haha.

One of the best detolf displays I've seen, very clean and elegantly decked out. Great collection you've put together ShortRound, congrats!

Shorty, what's your opinion of the Medicom ROTJ Boba. Any experience/advice with that figure? You think a trutype Body swap is possible?

Shorty, what's your opinion of the Medicom ROTJ Boba. Any experience/advice with that figure? You think a trutype Body swap is possible?

Hey man.

I've had the Medicom Fett and it was very nice man. I think the ROTJ version is probably better. I had the Empire version.

The only thing, as you probably know, is that Medicom figures are a tad undersized. Maybe like half an inch smaller than most companys. Half an inch is A LOT in the 1/6 world. :lol

As far as a body swap. I never tried it because I felt that the slim, assuming that's what you're using, was too big for the armor. I'm really not sure. I think there's a custom boba fett thread in the SW section. You should check it out.

If you want my opinion on a Fett though, go with the SS version. It's amazing man! I have that on a slim TT. Looks way better. That's my opinion of course.

Awesome! Yea, I'm definitely going with the SS, I just came across that medi Boba and it looks really good. What caught my eye was that Medi Rocket Launcher. Thanks for your help. I was trying hard to stay away from StarWars because I knew that would be trouble, but ever since that Diecast C-3PO I find myself interested in building a little collection just because of that peice. It never stops! :lol

Last edited:

No prob man! Glad to help. The ROTJ Fett is probably my favorite version. I know Sideshow plans to make a ROTJ Fett. So I'll probably be exchanging the Empire version for that. :exactly: I know what you mean about trying to stay away. I was at a point in time when I decided not to collect ANY 1/6 SW stuff. But I couldn't resist. The diecast C3PO and R2 are probably gonna be my favorite SW pieces I own. Without a doubt. :lecture

Back