ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY (BATMAN, MORPHEUS)

Who did the clothes for Mikes it wasnt Kato too was it? Can't wait to see that man

Bats looks aces man. I think you just gave me the motivation to finally set my mrm cowl up. I still have him displayed FNO style and I don't know why. I never really cared for the FNO Wayne sculpt.

Bats looks aces man. I think you just gave me the motivation to finally set my mrm cowl up. I still have him displayed FNO style and I don't know why. I never really cared for the FNO Wayne sculpt.

Thanks man! That's great to hear. Out of the box it isn't that great though. I recommend all the mod I did. Or at least the gauntlets. :exactly:

Wow 3 plainviews?
And i didnt even saw the movie :)
It should be great

Wow 3 plainviews?
And i didnt even saw the movie :)
It should be great

I really enjoyed it. It's not for everyone though. So beware. I'm just blown away by Daniel Day Lewis' performance. For me, it's up there with Heath Ledger's Joker. :)

Check it out of you can. ;)

How did you get the Bespin Luke's lightsaber to glow?!?

It was made from a member here named Katkuru. They're called cathode sabers? Something like that. I'm not sure if he offers them still. Get little investment. :)

Hector I've been wondering what kind of camera are you using? I'm getting the same one..cuz your pics are sick!

Hector I've been wondering what kind of camera are you using? I'm getting the same one..cuz your pics are sick!

Hey thanks Rob. It's a Canon Rebel T3i. I think they make nicer ones though. But that's what I have. It also shoots video in HD. :) I hope to shoot to a collection video one day.

Nice, that would be awesome to see in (almost) real life! Someone has to take on Emrae and Magnus for the king of 1:6 youtube reviews!

Nice, that would be awesome to see in (almost) real life! Someone has to take on Emrae and Magnus for the king of 1:6 youtube reviews!

That would be cool. I don't think I'll ever reach their level though. :lol

That would be cool. I don't think I'll ever reach their level though. :lol

:lol one day you could bro. Would be awesome to see all your pieces in hi def glory maybe a quick mini review of each one ?:pray:

I really enjoyed it. It's not for everyone though. So beware. I'm just blown away by Daniel Day Lewis' performance. For me, it's up there with Heath Ledger's Joker. :)

Check it out of you can. ;)

I ll see, the prob will be if i like a lot and want bash one :)

Like Short said you better not like it...I'm trying bash one now. And man, its tough to find suitable clothing Ricardo

Like Short said you better not like it...I'm trying bash one now. And man, its tough to find suitable clothing Ricardo

Hehe
So will be better not see the movie for a while :)

:lol
I would have totally done so if I hadn't already found some lights. Gave these a go. Lets see if they work out. :pray:

https://www.barlighting.com/LED-Kits-s/1817.htm

Hey Hector. Not sure which of their products you got but I installed their 4 strip, cool white kit. Here's my review with some comparison shots:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5829678&postcount=228

Curious to see how they work out for you bro. Your collection continues to be one of the nicest here - pure top shelf. :clap

Last edited:
Back