ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY (BATMAN, MORPHEUS)

That Batman's killer, great pickup.

Curious, have you thought of doing a custom of your namesake (shortround)? Would be interested in seeing that.

That Batman's killer, great pickup.

Curious, have you thought of doing a custom of your namesake (shortround)? Would be interested in seeing that.

Thanks man! :hi5: New and improved head sculpts always make me feel like I have a brand new figure. It's funny how that works.

I contacted Trevor about this head sculpt some time ago. Unfortunately he said SS probably doesn't plan to release it. If it's not this head on my figure then I'm just not even gonna attempt it. Maybe one day. :monkey3

short_round_collage_by_trev_solo-d4k9tms.jpg

Thanks man! :hi5: New and improved head sculpts always make me feel like I have a brand new figure. It's funny how that works.

I contacted Trevor about this head sculpt some time ago. Unfortunately he said SS probably doesn't plan to release it. If it's not this head on my figure then I'm just not even gonna attempt it. Maybe one day. :monkey3

That sculpt looks awesome! I assume its Trevors? Can you persuade him to sell you that one..lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

That sculpt looks awesome! I assume its Trevors? Can you persuade him to sell you that one..lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

That is! Like I said, SS has it buried somewhere, never to be released. So sad. :monkey2

Wow, I've never seen that sculpt. Looks incredible!

What a shame that it wasn't released as that might be one of Trevor's best sculpts which is saying a lot given the quality that guy's pumped out.

Doctor Jones Doctor Jones! Lol awesome sculpt! Too bad it's locked away Short:( would have been a pretty cool custom for your collection!

Wow, I've never seen that sculpt. Looks incredible!

What a shame that it wasn't released as that might be one of Trevor's best sculpts which is saying a lot given the quality that guy's pumped out.

Doctor Jones Doctor Jones! Lol awesome sculpt! Too bad it's locked away Short:( would have been a pretty cool custom for your collection!

It really is a beaut! I only hope one day I'll have something close to that. :(

great setup bro i see alot of nice grails there bro.i have my detolfs setup like yours makes for a really nice clean and huge diplay good for you man.takr care of all them grails bro!

That sculpt will most certainly be used as a DATA from goonies if it were ever to be released :horror: :lol

That sculpt will most certainly be used as a DATA from goonies if it were ever to be released :horror: :lol

I hope so. :lol

great setup bro i see alot of nice grails there bro.i have my detolfs setup like yours makes for a really nice clean and huge diplay good for you man.takr care of all them grails bro!

Thanks man. Appreciate the compliments. :duff:

Is your collection up to date on the first page? Man these are all SO nice.

Sorry I just noticed it wasn't. Sorry.

Yeah working on that. Picked up 4 more detolfs but only installed 2. Need more LED lights to match my other ones. It's proving to be a pain. Won't update the collection shot until its complete. :(

Will Ikea ever make them again? :(
I'm sure we'll have to see something similar in the near future by some company.

I wish I knew. Thing is, the new ones aren't terrible. They're just a different color. Warm white. Which is yellow and not the cool white they use to be.
The only thing I've come across that's similar is the set from barlighting.com. It's an identical set as far as the strips go. Only thing about those is that they're too bright. Like I said....headache. :(

Back