Show Us Your Troops (Sideshow/Marmit/Medicom/etc.)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where is your Stormtrooper lightsaber?
sa8aheda.jpg

Hey JK. What phrases does your dashboard Stormtrooper say? I just picked one up from amazon and would like to know what he says.

Thanks. I'm ordering one ASAP. May I ask what additions you have to yours? Weathered and knob belt clip? And how long did you wait to get yours?

Sorry for all the questions,lol

Actually I don't have one yet. I just posted the same pic from his site. I do have the Luke Jedi saber from him and it is off the chain. I got the sound board and the rechargeable option. It's hot some great features. My next saber will be this trooper saber. Let me know how you like yours. Mine was here in less than 2 weeks.

Love that pic bro. Nice selection.

Thanks! :)

Top row: eFX Collectibles 1:1 Stormtrooper Limited Edition helmet, Attakus 1:5 statue, 1:4 Stormtrooper Premium Format statue from Sideshow

Middle row: Kotobukiya 1:7 Sandtrooper (I have the Stormtrooper but I don't like its weird pose), Medicom and Sideshow 1:6 Stormtrooper figures, Gentle Giant 12" Jumbo vintage figure, 13" Room Alarm figure, and Gentle Giant 1:6 statue

Lower row: Master Replicas scaled helmet, Gentle Giant mini-bust, Dashboard figure, Attakus metal figure (I have all 4 versions), vintage Kenner 3" 3/4 action figure, modern Hasbro 3" 3/4 action figure (I have many Hasbro Stormtroopers), Kotobukiya fridge magnet, Tomy mini-helmet,

And on the lowest row: Kubriks Sandtrooper, Gentle Giant bust-up (I have 5 of these with different poses), Unleashed Stormtrooper (I have 4 different ones plus the larger version not shown here), DeAgostini metal figurine, Bear Brick and Lego.

Where is your Stormtrooper lightsaber?
sa8aheda.jpg

The only TK lightsaber I like is the one from Mcquarrie Stormtrooper.

Hey JK. What phrases does your dashboard Stormtrooper say? I just picked one up from amazon and would like to know what he says.

Don't recall all of them, but among them there is: "Move along", "Close the blastdoors", "Shoot them"

Stormtrooper galore:

stormtroopersgalore.jpg

Missing from the photos there are some Stormtrooper collectibles I got later like the Marmit 1:6 figure, the Gentle Giant Animated Maquette, GG McQuarrie concept Stormtrooper, the Kotobukiya Stormtroopers (1:7 and 1:10), the 1:10 Attakus statuette, the other Attakus metal figures in the series, the larger Unleashed figure, the holograms, the Bobble-head, the Burger King Stormies, Out of Character figure, all my 1:1 Stormtrooper helmets (8 different helmets, only the eFX LE is showing here) and my Stormtrooper armor etc.

LOL jkno - that's just showing off man!

Nice collection though......

Thanks! :)

Top row: eFX Collectibles 1:1 Stormtrooper Limited Edition helmet, Attakus 1:5 statue, 1:4 Stormtrooper Premium Format statue from Sideshow

Middle row: Kotobukiya 1:7 Sandtrooper (I have the Stormtrooper but I don't like its weird pose), Medicom and Sideshow 1:6 Stormtrooper figures, Gentle Giant 12" Jumbo vintage figure, 13" Room Alarm figure, and Gentle Giant 1:6 statue

Lower row: Master Replicas scaled helmet, Gentle Giant mini-bust, Dashboard figure, Attakus metal figure (I have all 4 versions), vintage Kenner 3" 3/4 action figure, modern Hasbro 3" 3/4 action figure (I have many Hasbro Stormtroopers), Kotobukiya fridge magnet, Tomy mini-helmet,

And on the lowest row: Kubriks Sandtrooper, Gentle Giant bust-up (I have 5 of these with different poses), Unleashed Stormtrooper (I have 4 different ones plus the larger version not shown here), DeAgostini metal figurine, Bear Brick and Lego.

The only TK lightsaber I like is the one from Mcquarrie Stormtrooper.

Don't recall all of them, but among them there is: "Move along", "Close the blastdoors", "Shoot them"

I like the mcquarrie too. It seems like in his pic saber forge used the blue saber from mcquarrie paintings to inspire his color choice for this trooper saber.

I like this one but I'd have to have it in red since its design is from the Star Wars insider short story and they were red. I actually have a trooper saber but its not from saber forge. It was an ok saber but not as good. No sound board and the led moves around when you swing it creating a terrible light up affect. Here are a few shots from Celebration 4 when I brought mine and a friends while trooping. It's my old FX suit. I've since upgraded to an AP and am much happier with it.

9a3uvuju.jpg
aty6e2u7.jpg
u8e7usar.jpg
7adu2ytu.jpg

Me, my friend and my lovely wife. Had a great time. Hoping to go back to the next celebration.

Blue blade, with knob belt kit. But I've been going back and forth about weather I want it weathered or clean. Decisions, decisions:dunno

Are you getting one as well?

I would like to at some point. Like you, I just need to figure out if I would want one weathered or clean. :lol

Isn't the armor somewhat loose on a TrueType,I would think the shoulders would be too close together as well for the chest armor and shoulder bells to sit correctly. Not to mention the thigh armor would be somewhat loose. Questions reall as I am looking to do this mod as well. Would a regular true type work better for the fit. I had though of using a soldier story body but the armor on the bicep area was way too tight
slim truetype or equivalent.........:lecture

Back