Show your Alien love! Post your pics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to fellow collectors on the forum, my Alien collection just keeps growing :yess:

Attachments

• Alien_001.jpg
    Alien_001.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 436
  • Alien_002.jpg
    Alien_002.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 440
  • Alien_003.jpg
    Alien_003.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 438
  • Alien_004.jpg
    Alien_004.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 437
  • Alien_005.jpg
    Alien_005.jpg
    372.9 KB · Views: 437
  • Alien_006.jpg
    Alien_006.jpg
    475.5 KB · Views: 439
105_1054_zpsb69536f2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
105_1058_zpse323f8c4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
105_1061_zps6e06396d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Sorry for the poor quality photos...

Do any of my fellow Alien collectors have any ideas for custom DIY stands for the hot toys alien figures?
I HATE the U Stands seen in my photos above... yet I do not trust the metal stands (say that came with the Tsukuda queen)

I never used stands for mine when I had them.. Always found a post where they stayed put.. Sometimes that meant crouching but they always ended up looking smooth...

I never used stands for mine when I had them.. Always found a post where they stayed put.. Sometimes that meant crouching but they always ended up looking smooth...

Thrifty, yours DO STILL STAND UP PERFECTLY ON THEIR OWN!!! From what I've been reading in other threads yours must have been freak designs seeing as how they are in near mint condition (with the exception of the brown warrior). Can't thank you enough man, I really love them!

My issue is with the tsukuda queen (the stand is litterally a cheap metal pole) and the dog alien... His snap on leg joint won't support the weight of him... Standing him by himself causes his legs to give out. The u stand works, it's just really limiting and their feet don't fit really well on them

I'm not familiar with the others... Never had them... Pretty sure the dog alien never stood for me either.. Had him in a crouching pose if I remember correctly...

I'm not familiar with the others... Never had them... Pretty sure the dog alien never stood for me either.. Had him in a crouching pose if I remember correctly...

Yeah... My poor dog alien can't even support himself in a crouching position... Imagine having an old dog and his back leg giving out, yet he keeps trying to stand up (forcefully by me of course) dog alien is just not having it... It's really sad when you think about it :(

Lol

Yeah... My poor dog alien can't even support himself in a crouching position... Imagine having an old dog and his back leg giving out, yet he keeps trying to stand up (forcefully by me of course) dog alien is just not having it... It's really sad when you think about it :(

Lol
As I recall the Dog was the worst for keeping a pose of the lot, not sure what you can do with that one.

I know folks used to put a dot of super glue in the ball joints and keep em moving around while it dried to add size to them.. Ended up making them tighter but you have to make sure not to stop moving it around until it's completely dried...

Sorry for the off/deluted colors, my LED lamp is messed up... Nevertheless, here's my new 1:1 Dog Alien bust.

Picture 49ab.jpg

Back