Show your Alien love! Post your pics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Warrior bust repaint is so badass. Those teeth, man. This is a pretty cool thread. Lots of gnarly Alien stuff in here. Anyway, this is the only Alien collectible I own. Well I have the Engineer too, but I wasn't sure if he qualified to be in the thread. This'll probably be the only Xenomorph piece I'll ever get to own, unless someday I'm able to obtain a Warrior Maquette. Even though this Big Chap is my only collectible of Alien, I'm pretty proud to be able to own it. It's really, really cool.

I'd say the Engineer counts, he was in the original Alien in a sense. That maquette is something else though, love it...

Thanks Python. It's funny cuz you own I piece I want so bad and I own a piece you want so bad. Hey, let's trade pieces and then trade back so we can both be happy every other month, haha! (kidding of course) I love the way Alien photographs. I like taking weird angled photos and adding a little shadow to make him look more like he's right outta the movie. I'm not sure what the term is called, but it's fun to take photos of him nonetheless. Here's a few more...

Thanks Python. It's funny cuz you own I piece I want so bad and I own a piece you want so bad. Hey, let's trade pieces and then trade back so we can both be happy every other month, haha! (kidding of course) I love the way Alien photographs. I like taking weird angled photos and adding a little shadow to make him look more like he's right outta the movie. I'm not sure what the term is called, but it's fun to take photos of him nonetheless. Here's a few more...

Lol, if you were local, I'd actually be up for that every now and then ;)

What Alien figures/statues would people recommend as the best that are relatively easy to find?

About 400$ at the moment.

Edit: well 400$ Canadian, so probably around 300 US :(

Edit: Is 180$ a good price for the Medicom RAH Alien? I love the look of it.

Can you please share a link of where you got it from?
Thanks! [emoji16][emoji120]��[emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was originally released by Hot Toys/Sideshow but Ebay is likely the only place you’ll find it now. Its were I got mine from.

So. Hey guys. Did Sideshow sold out on the Big Chap?
Man that royally SUUUUUUX.
I have been saving for the longest time to get one and because of chemotherapy and medical bills I couldn't afford it in time and now that I'm finally getting the money to buy it, it's sold out?! [emoji31][emoji24][emoji174]

So. Hey guys. Did Sideshow sold out on the Big Chap?
Man that royally SUUUUUUX.
I have been saving for the longest time to get one and because of chemotherapy and medical bills I couldn't afford it in time and now that I'm finally getting the money to buy it, it's sold out?! [emoji31][emoji24][emoji174]

BBTS has a Big Chap Bust in stock priced at $400 if that is the one you are talking about. I don't know much about Alien collectibles though, but hope this helps.

BBTS has a Big Chap Bust in stock priced at $400 if that is the one you are talking about. I don't know much about Alien collectibles though, but hope this helps.

Thanks so much! I hope they're still available by the time my CRSC money hits![emoji2][emoji120]🏻

It was originally released by Hot Toys/Sideshow but Ebay is likely the only place you’ll find it now. Its were I got mine from.

You talking about the Deformed Big Chap that's about 8"? Those are selling on eBay for $800-1000[emoji17][emoji24] I've been looking for one endlessly!

Keep an eye for it. I passed on it when it was originally released but got lucky and found one for not too much above retail. Most of the asking prices for it are just crazy.

Keep an eye for it. I passed on it when it was originally released but got lucky and found one for not too much above retail. Most of the asking prices for it are just crazy.

Yeah. There's a feature on the eBay app that alerts you when something you've been looking for (as long as you save and do a followed search) is listed. So I check literally every day.
Id pay $150 at most for the deformed big chap but I can't afford the $800[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
I payed my April-May infusions last week and today I got my bill for June's chemo infusion and it ain't pretty to say the least. That's almost $3,000 so I'm afraid even for the Sideshow Big Chap I have to wait till September to buy it.
a0a27a8eab07f446bd70e401e6c550e1.jpg
I have some stuff on preorder at BBTS that have been on preorder for a few months now. Hopefully they still have that Big Chap by the time my CRSC money kicks in sometime in September. I wished there was a way they could hold one for me but I've been told is a first come first serve basis. Crossing my fingers and here's to some luck so that I may be able to buy it! I've literally been saving for quite a while now for it but because of treatment and being sick I had to repurpose the money several times. [emoji17] I even got a really nice display ready for it. It may not be the best ever but it's something! And well I payed a pretty penny for the case set up with the lights and all.[emoji4] [emoji2]
a96a4eaaea823015aca48a6871b9d8f3.jpg
7d1b141eab6bae4cc36c2900cd70007b.jpg
59175e80e37632c637e248bfd584215a.jpg

Got done a little bit ago putting these in frames. They're signed by the artist Brian Taylor.[emoji4][emoji120]🏻
c409bff5ff3215b608c0e1d49f47d020.jpg
c781116a95ac8f1034a7dedcbcb1cd96.jpg
31e40fe6869962f2ac26f44796f0dfc4.jpg
.[emoji2][emoji16]

Nice, I have those candy killer posters also, along with the Predator and the new Terminator one. Where did you get those frames? I like the thick black frame.

Back