Action Figure Show your custom Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably posted these in here before but here are my two:

Post Wolverine 3 credits traveling Logan:
21A300AA-CEAC-4F7A-91B5-FB101D57182B_zpsdwtp33mp.jpg

1B0BAC51-0636-4646-9D77-DD6E754D4FB7_zpsygj0dhrc.jpg

And X1 Logan:
1BF9F79D-4B35-498A-A4B6-F852E99F35CE_zpsjvyp4qg2.jpg

09914965-DF5C-443B-845E-322C5DE94703_zpsqme7ssbm.jpg

I know they're not everyone's cup of tea, but here is Damtoys Gangsters Kingdom Ralap head sculpt. This one is using Dam's body, and essentially waist down is GK and waist up is knock off Wolverine parts. I originally wanted a simple jeans and wife beater look with a muscle body, but since GK sculpts a head/neck as one piece that didn't work out. Luckily, I'm happy with the quality of the jacket.

3zFE7Rh.jpg
gNMwXgv.jpg
ateXkgE.jpg

3Br53CQ.jpg

m3GQZCK.jpg

kde5iBM.jpg

I love your custom Wolverine. Despite the stylized headsculpt, I think it perfectly captures him to a T. I think it blows Sideshow'S Pending Wolverine outta the water.

I know they're not everyone's cup of tea, but here is Damtoys Gangsters Kingdom Ralap head sculpt. This one is using Dam's body, and essentially waist down is GK and waist up is knock off Wolverine parts. I originally wanted a simple jeans and wife beater look with a muscle body, but since GK sculpts a head/neck as one piece that didn't work out. Luckily, I'm happy with the quality of the jacket.

3zFE7Rh.jpg

Great looking figure, really like it. :clap :hi5:

Which hands/claws did you use? I was thinking of getting the DAM figure and just replacing the hands with real claws (vs the claw-like weapon the figure comes with.)

I normally use the knock-off TTM19 body when I'm making a Wolverine custom, but this time I was considering the new Ganghood muscular body. Thoughts? I'm just trying to portray a beefier look. Plus, Jackman is a BEAST in the films anyway.

I normally use the knock-off TTM19 body when I'm making a Wolverine custom, but this time I was considering the new Ganghood muscular body. Thoughts? I'm just trying to portray a beefier look. Plus, Jackman is a BEAST in the films anyway.

I had thought of that - but beware - it is very difficult to get regular costumes to fit the ganghood body. I've tried - nothing fits (especially pants). Try to find first if there are any costumes tailored for that body (currently I think there are only 2 - the new batman suit and bane costume).
However, I could get KO nick fury costume to fit this body (had a spare one I brought for some reason). Hope this helps :)

t23aZMN.jpg
zh57Bx8.jpg
PhDwvYo.jpg
UFlOj6l.jpg
O8STIDt.jpg
nFY6y8K.jpg
J9LgC5p.jpg

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/sixth-scale-action-figure-news-reviews-discussion/852974-custom-wolverine-yellow-blue-meets-modern-look.html
https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/sixth-scale-action-figure-news-reviews-discussion/853006-collected-works-progress.html#post4766928(this is where a wip can be found for wolverine)
Hello, I recently finished a wolverine project with the help from a friend
I wanted to do the classic colors but with a contemporary twist similar to how he may appear on screen
for the vest I used storm shadow's overcoat from the second gi joe movie and his are from a motorcycle leather pants and jacket set
his boots are the winter soldier's boots and his hands are the x3 wolverine gloves
I found the head on ebay and it is designed after the deleted scene from the wolverine, we added a light wash over the paint job to match the rest of the outfit

My custom wolverine updated finally using tapatalk shoulder is loose on the pic just noticed now. Will be updating parts of him January.
af7543409b73994fff06d9a2f1ef508a.jpg

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

That augmented yellow jacket Wolverine is pretty sweet!

Any news about a Hot Toys (Old Man) Logan for the new movie?

Have not heard need but you know they will be making one

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Back