Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one is amazing. Looks so real! Awesome pics man.

Z8Pcy.jpg

Really digging that Arkham Asylum/City action figure collection. Kind of makes me wish I had gotten in on those. When a line of figures ends up releasing so many different rogues, the sheer variety can really add a lot of "pop" to a Batman collection.

Beautiful.

Where did u get that BW suit from, broski??? I've been looking all over the net and came out empty. That's the suit he was wearing in TDK when Bruce was in the press confrence, about to turn himself in before Harvey took the blame. If u don't mind me asking, where and how much did the suit cost u??:pray:

Mind if I cut in? < you see what I did there!?!?

It's Kato's suit. And it costs a lot. A lot. But look at the damn thing!

Outstanding setup hydeous!

thats a beautiful set up you have with those three figs hydeous

Where did u get that BW suit from, broski??? I've been looking all over the net and came out empty. That's the suit he was wearing in TDK when Bruce was in the press confrence, about to turn himself in before Harvey took the blame. If u don't mind me asking, where and how much did the suit cost u??:pray:

Mind if I cut in? < you see what I did there!?!?

It's Kato's suit. And it costs a lot. A lot. But look at the damn thing!

Outstanding setup hydeous!

Thanks fellas :grouphug

I'm still waiting for the DX02 base for Mr Wayne, since hes wearing a different suit for TDKR and I'm using the TDKR base as a placeholder ATM. :panic:

Like Platty said, Kato did the suit. The total suit cost $645 and thats not including the shoes and body. Shoes is kinda cheap though, but body is a hybrid of advanced and narrow pair of arms. I think you can still order it, but dont quote me on that. PM or email intothevoid for ordering the suit. :peace

Great collection shot.

btw, congrats on getting the DX 12 Hydeous! Are you gonna be replacing the sculpt with your repainted Medicom?

That looks amazing! Really would not mind a Kato Wayne suit, but I dont think I could ever bring myself to paying that much on just a figures clothes (I say that now... :lol )

Great collection shot.

btw, congrats on getting the DX 12 Hydeous! Are you gonna be replacing the sculpt with your repainted Medicom?

Thanks :) yup, I'm waiting for Kai's mouthplate and Elvis to finish painting the medicom head.

Group shot of my current Nolan Batman and Bruce Wayne:

30ED1463-2FC3-4435-BF15-E0D508B5EC3B-1937-000002F197BDE27B_zpse21cbe0d.jpg

A2341434-F367-4C5B-9C96-FC89F3ED1CB9-1937-000002F192286E6B_zps8c768365.jpg

Back