Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys

@ Chris - the head took a bit of a shelf dive and there is some damage on the paint, hence the white spots :(

Will get it touched up at some point

you guys think so? hmmm

stevegz.jpg

I'd say so.

no steve's isnt a modded adam. it's an original piece. will let him know you guys think the gap is a bit long.

@void: great setup. love the caine. was looking at one i think might be the same sculpt but seeing it on your shelf makes me think twice about passing. more pics of your collection, please??? been a while since you've updated us.

I feel like i'm doing alot of rearranging lately like i'm never quite content. I swapped my bookshelves to have more height on each shelf and decided to do a little background setup for a TDK Trilogy shelf, just a home made setup so it's a bit half assed but it gets the point across and i like it:
htbatdisplay_zps69862faf.jpg

Gonna have to squeeze bane in there eventually, probably move them around again when he arrives... it never ends.

that Alfred is incredible! i wish hot toys would expand to some of these other characters.
No ****. It's weird to me that lesser Avengers characters like Coulson or Fury (to some extent) are able to have figures but if people bring up Alfred or Lucious it's like your out of your mind to even ask. Those characters were fairly important to The Dark Knight Trilogy.

(...)

Alfred and Fox in the house

IMG_2589.JPG

Man that Alfred looks fantastic, congrats! Would love to see that in my Bat-Bunker Dio one day but I think they're sold out already, are they?

Still hope HT could do a set of Alfred and Lucius one day (maybe like the exclusive Demon Batman and Scarecrow box as mentioned before). But even though I think this could work well I somehow start to think that something like that isn't gonna happen. :dunno

IMO both are very important basic characters.

Last edited:
Like Platty said, Kato did the suit. The total suit cost $645 and thats not including the shoes and body.

:horror:thud: Oh wow. I always knew (from the looks) that those suits had to be expensive, but THAT'S more than I had expected.

Oh well. It does look good and I envy everyone who can afford to invest that much money in just a suit and still have enough left to buy the figures as well.

I feel like i'm doing alot of rearranging lately like i'm never quite content. I swapped my bookshelves to have more height on each shelf and decided to do a little background setup for a TDK Trilogy shelf, just a home made setup so it's a bit half assed but it gets the point across and i like it:
htbatdisplay_zps69862faf.jpg

Gonna have to squeeze bane in there eventually, probably move them around again when he arrives... it never ends.

Love that setup man.

Damn mag, I don't get it, how come your neutral mouth looks...neutral?? Like it doesn't have that smirk. I know we all have the same mouth plates, but somehow on yours, the smirk isn't as severe.

I sold a lot of figures last year so these guys and Jack Joker are all I have( as far as Batman goes)until Joker 2.0 and DX12 get here. I have another set of clothes and a body for the laughing sculpt plus a custom head being made so that will cover Ledger for me.

DSCF3041_zpsc630917c.jpg

IMG_2944_zps653d43e6.jpg

DSCF3042_zps3334a8be.jpg

I hate the stupid neck on this ****ing figure.

IMG_2084_zpsd097da9d.jpg

IMG_1349.jpg

Back