Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The new Bat Curio :yess:

DSC04420_zpse319af1f.jpg

This has it with the LED lights on, but I guess it's not dark enough yet :(
DSC04421_zpsb5e5c4fa.jpg

Great collections and figures my friends!:clap I have also changed my set up but...I didn't find the time for taking nice photos...

Love that setup man.

Damn mag, I don't get it, how come your neutral mouth looks...neutral?? Like it doesn't have that smirk. I know we all have the same mouth plates, but somehow on yours, the smirk isn't as severe.

Its all about the angle and eye and head positioning. Alot of people dismiss the smirk cause they think its goofy but it looks the most like bale and is more versatile than some give it credit for just depends on how you use it.

I like that cabinet you have a lot man!! Is the bat logo a separate piece that's attached or is it carved into the piece? I'm on my phone and can't really tell for sure. Either way very cool.

Thank you Mike, the bat logo is actually a batarang that came with the DX02. I love the curio, found it on craigslist last month for $40.

Thanks guys!! very great collections on here!!

I like that cabinet you have a lot man!! Is the bat logo a separate piece that's attached or is it carved into the piece? I'm on my phone and can't really tell for sure. Either way very cool.

Looks like tha batarang from DX02.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Taking the coat off makes the head look a bit too big or the body look to slim (just my opinion). Can't decide which. But either way, he looks amazing with the coat on.

Awesome collection. How's the Alloy Batman in person? I've been thinking of buying that but haven't pulled the trigger. I've heard mixed reviews.

for my personal opinion the figure is ok..but the articulation is not good..the face to is plain...maybe 6-7/10 for me

Back