Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for my personal opinion the figure is ok..but the articulation is not good..the face to is plain...maybe 6-7/10 for me

Yeah it looks cool but the general consensus is just that, kinda plain. All around not just the face. Some poses make it look epic and others kinda eh. I may wait and see if this thing comes down in price. Still a little steep it seems.

Yeah it looks cool but the general consensus is just that, kinda plain. All around not just the face. Some poses make it look epic and others kinda eh. I may wait and see if this thing comes down in price. Still a little steep it seems.

yes but green lantern will follow next..dont know the price can go up or not

820857_4798318808978_2139375492_o.jpg

This is awesome. Where'd you get it?

Great collection! How do you like the display case? do you get a lot of dust in there? Do those lights get hot? I"m looking for a cabinet that will be as dust free as possible, As well as lighting that wont affect the figures coloring!

hhahahahahaahahahaha thanks fiend. yeah i've been trying to hold out on bane too, and i think you should wait cuz you've pretty much made it. should be out in a few weeks, no reason to pay those hiked prices.

Even after all this time I still love the BR head. Nice pose too.

I hate you.

:exactly::goodpost: It really is.

I'm trying really hard not to buy Bane but he turned out really nice.

I wanted to make Bane in the sewer fight look... But the boss pose is so cool. That's a T-800 body. Are there cheaper alternatives? A generic muscle body for sale with that elbow joint??

You gunna make Catwoman ride the little BatPod?

And leave the big boy for Bats

That's not a bad idea, I never considered it :rotfl. In seriousness, I was just planning to display Selina next to the Hot Toys version and display the Movie Masters one elsewhere. I'm still unsure about getting the DX12 because it seems to require an awful lot of mods (custom cape, faceplate, etc) to make it look really good.

I'm still unsure about getting the DX12 because it seems to require an awful lot of mods (custom cape, faceplate, etc) to make it look really good.

it really doesn't. it's just seriously the most unphotogenic thing that ever was crafted by the hands of man (and machines). in person it's a thing of beauty when arranged properly.

@scurvy26: the dx12 is great and really most of the mods that will make it stellar are pretty easy, requiring only a hair dryer, a pair of hands and a freezer. also MRM has done an amazing cowl which will instantly upgrade the figure to the next level of accuracy. the only thing i've seen which is better are the custom batman figures by seb/elvis1976 but those are rare and hard come by and expensive in comparison to the dx.

Back