Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are two of my customs. Plus some of the other DC statues I have.

Batman1E.jpg
Batman1B.jpg
Batman1C.jpg
Batman1D.jpg
Batman1A.jpg
Batman1G.jpg
Batman1H.jpg
Batman1J.jpg

where did you get the one on the gargoyle?

I believe it was a custom made piece by someone else. Averone's statue collection is amazing, and a lot of them are custom pieces. His Ultimate Cap is a phenomenal piece.

Heres My Collection so far. Not much yet but it will grow. Got a DX02 on preorder. Also...gotta find the damn Nicholson Joker!!!! Grrrrr Hey Commtech which Keaton Bats is that?

dscf0001elb.jpg

How did you upload them?

I use photobucket and it automatically resizes all my pics.

He's got so many identical Bat-men....he should use the Wayne sculpts on some of the duplicates, for alternate looks.

Here are my Batman movie figures. Many of them are custom figures.

007.jpg

1989 Batman - the Henry Wayne Batman figure was my start to the world of 1/6 collecting. I finally had the figure I wanted for 15 years.

010.jpg

Batman Returns - all figures came from Custom Workz, except the penguin commandos which were a 1/6 resin kit I painted myself.

002.jpg

Batman Forever - Batman, Robin, and Riddler are from Custom Workz. Two-Face is a custom. My mom modified the two-tone suit from the DC Direct 13" Two Face figure and all the stripes are hand painted.

005.jpg

Batman and Robin - Crappy Kenner 12" figures and the embarrassment of my collection. Kinda like the movie itself. I can't imagine why no one has made custom figures from this turd of a movie.

012.jpg

Batman Begins - Scarecrow, Alfred, and Ra'as are customs. Alfred uses Spenser's sculpt.

013.jpg

The Dark Knight - The centerpiece of my collection. If only Hot Toys had focused on figures besides Joker and Batman...

008.jpg

1966 Batman - This counts because they made a Batman movie. I love the way these figures look together.

Back