Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't think Dave posted photos. Never knew he had a Keaton. \o/

My photos have appeared on the home page!

holy s__t! dave, that's awesome! totally kickass! you gotta post more pics of the figures u got. (what keaton batman is that?)

The 89 Batman is a Sovereign I think. The Keaton Wayne I think is made by the same group that did the Nicholson Joker.

dave, i just noticed that the dx batman is totally spacing out there. everyone else is looking at the camera, and he's angrily focused off screen :lol still awesome looking nonetheless.

my 2 batman shelves:

newfiguresapril201063.jpg

morefiguresmisc014.jpg

obviously, the jail joker's leg isn't that long, the 2 photos just dont overlap correctly :lol

Quick question... Who makes that batman? I would love to have one!

Darth, yeah it's pretty much sold out :D only 10 pieces made.

Ave got #1, i have #3.

dude named Moonlyte (Andre) made this.. he's a fellow Filipino, sculptor to the max! :chew

here are some pics of mine. and Andre used this as a photo reference:

batman.jpg

220320101338.jpg

210320101332.jpg

210320101336.jpg

220320101339.jpg

DSCF6073-1.jpg

sorry for the poor quality of pics :banghead

it truly is breath-taking. i would have never used a word like that for a piece of collectible but words are not enough. i'm just sorry i'm a cheap skate to buy a nice SLR :D

After I get my Freeman head, Gordon head, and Alfred head I'll be posting up my ENTIRE Batman collection. Should be doing that with in the next few weeks.

I still haven't done the whole collection pic yet, but I still love this thread.

I need to take a couple things out of storage to do a complete pic... and , well I'm a procrastinator. :eek:

Void. I dont want to see your collection. Unless it's in the sales thread. Then I definitely want to see it. Especially your bat signal, interrogation room, and a few others. Because if I see it here I'll just want to find your address (wish I had kept it lol) and come help myself to your collection. Your collection is way too impressive to not be jealous of. LOL

Void. I dont want to see your collection. Unless it's in the sales thread. Then I definitely want to see it. Especially your bat signal, interrogation room, and a few others. Because if I see it here I'll just want to find your address (wish I had kept it lol) and come help myself to your collection. Your collection is way too impressive to not be jealous of. LOL

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Well at least I know I'll have a buyer if I ever get bored of it (I highly doubt I would...but just sayin').

I hope you get bored with it very very soon. Lets say maybe in a few months. I'll give you my first born for it hows that.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/CurY9TNWHKI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/CurY9TNWHKI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

this is most of mine. Really poor lighting, I know.

Darth, yeah it's pretty much sold out :D only 10 pieces made.

Ave got #1, i have #3.

dude named Moonlyte (Andre) made this.. he's a fellow Filipino, sculptor to the max! :chew

Dang! I saw that piece and was dead set on buying one....guess not :(

Back