Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
010.jpg

Batman Returns - all figures came from Custom Workz, except the penguin commandos which were a 1/6 resin kit I painted myself.

Is that Penguin an action figure, or the vinyl kit?

012.jpg

Batman Begins - Scarecrow, Alfred, and Ra'as are customs. Alfred uses Spenser's sculpt.

That Ra's al Ghul looks like an Ironcrosshunter custom. Is it? I wasn't aware he had made more than one...

I believe Custom Workz used the vinyl kit for the head and hand sculpts. Everything else is hand sewn and poseable. Ra'as al Ghul is indeed a Ironcrosshunter figure. I purchased it off Evil-bay because the Begins shelf was looking a little bare.

I believe Custom Workz used the vinyl kit for the head and hand sculpts. Everything else is hand sewn and poseable.

Do you mind showing off a few poses? I'm curious, since you rarely see a Devito Penguin custom.

Ra'as al Ghul is indeed a Ironcrosshunter figure. I purchased it off Evil-bay because the Begins shelf was looking a little bare.

Yeah, I've got one of Ironcrosshunter's Ra's al Ghul's as well. Yours looks like he has a better paintjob on the sculpt then mine, though :)

It's a pretty good figure. My only complaint is its leg and feet. The leg joints at the hip are loose, there doesn't seem to be any knee articulation, and the boots are stiff, so there's no ankle articulation either. That makes it pretty much impossible to get him to stand up by himself for very long, without a stand holding him up.

Maybe one day I'll be courageous enough to strip him and put it all on a brand new Truetype.

I've thought about making a Ninja Bruce Wayne with the same kind of armor, but his prices are a bit too high, unfortunately.

Here are my Batman movie figures. Many of them are custom figures.

008.jpg

1966 Batman - This counts because they made a Batman movie. I love the way these figures look together.

:clap Your whole collection is amazing! I agree that the "66 Batman ans Robin look great together. They really nailed the scale. That looks just like Adam West too. Where did you get him?

Even if all the DX's are leaking?

:lol Thanks! That makes me feel better! :banana

:lol Thanks! That makes me feel better! :banana

I'm referring to the guy who bought like 8 - 10 of them. From what I saw from his photo nearly all were showing oily parts.

You can see glistening abs some worse than others.

Imagine the nightmare trying to get them replaced with Hot Toys 1 replacement policy.

Last edited:
I'm referring to the guy who bought like 8 - 10 of them. From what I saw from his photo nearly all were showing oily parts.

You can see glistening abs some worse than others.

Imagine the nightmare trying to get them replaced with Hot Toys 1 replacement policy.

Yeah, I knew what you meant. :)

I was envious, but now I'm grateful to not be in his shoes!

Yeah, I knew what you meant. :)

I was envious, but now I'm grateful to not be in his shoes!

Well regardless of the leaking abs someone bought most of those figures, if not all of them for a pretty penny. So I'd say that this Dave guy and is company made out. I don't think the person that won even got all of the accessories for each Batman.

Do you mind showing off a few poses? I'm curious, since you rarely see a Devito Penguin custom.

No problem! I have never taken him apart, but he seems to use a regular 1/6 body with the legs cut off just below the knee. The high boots are glued directly to the shins. The head and hair are one piece and do not have any movement. To obtain the correct body shape, he uses foam rubber around the torso and upper arms. I have to use a stand with him because he is just too darn top-heavy.

003.jpg

006.jpg

Yeah, I've got one of Ironcrosshunter's Ra's al Ghul's as well. Yours looks like he has a better paintjob on the sculpt then mine, though :)

It's a pretty good figure. My only complaint is its leg and feet. The leg joints at the hip are loose, there doesn't seem to be any knee articulation, and the boots are stiff, so there's no ankle articulation either. That makes it pretty much impossible to get him to stand up by himself for very long, without a stand holding him up.

Maybe one day I'll be courageous enough to strip him and put it all on a brand new Truetype.

I've thought about making a Ninja Bruce Wayne with the same kind of armor, but his prices are a bit too high, unfortunately.

I like the body,but the head is pretty poorly cast (up close it is pretty pockmarked) and I would replace it if I liked the character more. But at this point I am content to let him stand in the shadows of my shelf, much like the character himself.

Here's the latest :D

The Bruce Wayne has a customized Andy B head (hair added to the sides and back, chin dremelled down a bit) done by Venakin Skywalker - thanks dude!

wujf9d.jpg

wmle8g.jpg

1sm5gp.jpg

With the support staff:

ifzvaa.jpg

Joker with hair added by Lforigno - awesome job bro!

119q7ps.jpg

bgbkgy.jpg

2rdga9y.jpg

Harvey Dent 1mod6 Podium:

10yp1qw.jpg

Last edited:
To Late! :D

P1060479.jpg

:emperor

oh my goodness! I am speachless Maglor! I was seriously blow away by that big ass batman collection by Thi-batman & you would have thought that that would have mooved me to post.....& it damn very well near did.

But that solo mounted Batman is simply A WORK OF ART!! :clap I mean it literaly gave me goose flesh. Its so........elegant & simplestic & the light sourse is almost perfect. just a lil glare that sets it off. WELL DONE!!!!!!

Yupp it's a small studios BR Joker repaint that I got off Snake Eater. The neck has been carved off and it's on a Goemon body (however you spell that). But that pic to me shows how superior the sculpt on the DX is. While the small studios BR Repaint is great in it's own right, it pales in comparison to the DX when stood side by side there.

And yes the armoury looks all kinds of awesome with doors shut and lights on!

Back