Shumi Arts - ShumiRai SCFC001 - 1/6 Scale Hikaru the Bounty Hunter (ヒカル)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe it’s too early in the morning but her arms look… too short? It’s reminding me of Halo CE.

IMG_6302.jpeg

Is the non-silicone version up for PO? Might consider that one.
Sorry dude, I know it's your money, and your collection - and you've gotta do what makes you happy - but, in my opinion, you're a mug if you buy this trash. Dude, you could kitbash something better than this with minimal effort - and you could pick up a decent headsculpt with rooted hair, and still be cheaper. I wouldn't reward JND for this dog water.

Seems interest is not high especially for the asking price. I'm assuming the price was also dictated by the costs of purchasing the rights and all the other legal mumbo jumbo that came with it. JND should have just abandoned this and let it sink with Shumi.

Seems interest is not high especially for the asking price. I'm assuming the price was also dictated by the costs of purchasing the rights and all the other legal mumbo jumbo that came with it. JND should have just abandoned this and let it sink with Shumi.
Why even purchase the rights in the first place, just make your own cyberpunk looking woman. Not like it’s a licensed IP or anything.

Why even purchase the rights in the first place, just make your own cyberpunk looking woman. Not like it’s a licensed IP or anything.

Yeah. Why did they stick their nose into this anyway? Did shumi have a decent size buyers for their customs and JND was banking to get those people to jump in with them? Doesn't make sense.

Back