Sideshow 1/6 C-3PO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You likey?

I kept telling Pixel (at least once anyway) that Tamashii's overized pistons were necessary for structural integrity, and that Sideshow's wouldn't possibly function being the size they were. This crow doesn't taste too bad.

Everything else aside, they make some nice presentation videos for their figures.

Yes they do....

How can we look at this presentation and think this is going to be less than the Red-Five Luke? Good grief...it looks well-thought out and put together. $250. or so...at least. Looks like another droid hit from Sideshow...

Last edited:
I kept telling Pixel (at least once anyway) that Tamashii's overized pistons were necessary for structural integrity, and that Sideshow's wouldn't possibly function being the size they were. This crow doesn't taste too bad.

It doesn't look like pistons fully work in the video. It looks like they slide up and down in the channels on the forearms, but it doesn't look like the pistons telescope in and out. Which I think is a fine solution.

I was going to buy a few of your lightsabers, made a thread asking about if someone makes them, sadly people said you do. I would be worried that you make mine not to work to scam me... or just take my money...

Ah well.

Better safe than sorry.

I'd feel 100% confident buying from Pixel

Selling to you, not so much.

e5fla.jpg

I do. :lecture

Kinda like chicken?

For how they work, Sideshow's pistons don't need to be oversized. I don't know that Tamashii's would be sound if they were smaller.

Looks good.

Bit disappointed in what appear to be molded + painted wiring in the mid-section vs Tamashii's individual cables.
Bit disappointed in the biggish chin.

Very happy with the finish.
Very happy with the articulated fingers.
Very happy with the piston size.

Really bummed that I'm going to have to buy this and not just be happy with Tamashii's alongside R2.

I actually could use two 3PO's (Jabba's Palace set-up and classic "R2 and 3PO")

It doesn't look like pistons fully work in the video. It looks like they slide up and down in the channels on the forearms, but it doesn't look like the pistons telescope in and out. Which I think is a fine solution.

Yeah, no there's no telescoping - just sliding in the channels. Means about 1/2 the articulation in bending.

Yes they do....

How can we look at this presentation and think this is going to be less than the Red-Five Luke? Good grief...it looks well-thought out and put together. $250. or so...at least. Looks like another droid hit from Sideshow...

They did this nice video for R2 too though and that figure was kinda cheap. I'll go with $229.99 though given the new pricing.

Well in the video they said weathered look, ah well. It is a good enough figure that I will end purchasing. He and R2 will look great along with the classic characters. That will create some awesome displays.

That video surely makes we want to buy it. Fortunately, price will certainly calm down the urge to pull the trigger. Betting for $279.99 on this.

wow. what an amazing figure. 100% better than my medicom. i think it will be 300$

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

Back