Sideshow 1/6 C-3PO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish he was not dented, the color looks off, and the wires seem to be too exposed.

Wow, really like how they rolled out this preview. Nice shots and 3PO looks great. Chin is only thing that bugs me a little, but otherwise a sweet looking figure.

Just ck1 it.

toy-story-aliens-o.gif

Just ck1 it.

I was going to buy a few of your lightsabers, made a thread asking about if someone makes them, sadly people said you do. I would be worried that you make mine not to work to scam me... or just take my money...

Ah well.

Better safe than sorry.

Love the fingers, but have the die cast one and it's pretty cool too. Not enough to sway me to a buy.

Their new photos and now videos are sure kicking presentation up a notch. Let's hope the figures live up to it. ;)

How much?
My guess is 199.00

Let's see... basic Luke with tons of re-use potential is $240.:lol This has ARTICULATED FINGERS.

This is looking stellar - and the video is really well done. Congrats to Sideshow for landing a winner.:clap

Definitely molded torso wires on rubber but it looks fine (and it looks like there are one or two glued-on wires here and there to mix it up.) Fingers are amazing, an inspired (and technically difficult) idea.

The arm bend articulation is maybe 1/2 to 2/3's of the Tamashii's, but it's fine - you'd never need nearly 90 degrees for most poses.

All I need is a Tamashii head to plonk on the SSC body and I'm all good. Loving every square inch of this SSC 3PO... except the head. To me, it's looking a little wonky from several angles now, though it's WAY better than SSC's PF 3PO which was really wonky.

Sorry if this has been discussed to death already, I havent been in this thread a lot, but is there something off with the proportions of the face? The eyes look too low or the mouth too high and small, something.

Regardless, this is a buy for sure. Looks amazing.

Back