Sideshow 1:6 Lando as Skiff Guard Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it turns out that it has been two different people posting. The one I got an answer from was not the one who posted these unboxed pictures. It was the one that originally only showed the shipper box. He had a couple of open box pictures later in the thread, but none futzed or unboxed.
So I don?t think we should worry about it too much. But there must be at least two figures picked up out there.
2b7c5dd1fa3c9163169f7fdddfdd2d51.jpg

524eff17848459c817a4d170a5c5c4bb.jpg

So what was his issue with it ??

Is there even another Sideshow SW figure scheduled for release? I always assumed this was their last one and would be ok with cutting as many corners as they could.

Is there even another Sideshow SW figure scheduled for release? I always assumed this was their last one and would be ok with cutting as many corners as they could.
I think this is their last “new” one at least. Looks like they have some previously sold out figures on pre-order. I think the Rancor is technically in scale with other sixth scale Star Wars figures, but it’s a statue.

I think this is their last ?new? one at least. Looks like they have some previously sold out figures on pre-order. I think the Rancor is technically in scale with other sixth scale Star Wars figures, but it?s a statue.

The rancor is <1/7

Amazing sideshow hasn?t said a word about this, but people already have it. It?s great that they promote their own products. It looks decent. Not worth the price , but I ordered it because we are not likely to get one from hot toys for a long time.
That is my endorsement.

Jeez, I wish this guy would just stand the figure up straight and put it in normal/natural lighting for once.:lol

Every pic so far has either been grainy, lens-distorted, extreme poses, posterized or in unnatural lighting that makes everything greenish/yellowish.:gah: :rotfl

Well yeah , he wants you to keep baiting you to visit his page for financial reasons and internet fame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for reposting those Slikk. Are these from one of those two people who already got it or is this someone different?

And yeah it is kind of weird that at least a couple of people have this and yet Sideshow hasn't said a word or updated the proto pics on the product page. I guess that's commentary on how focused they are on whatever remains of their 1/6 SW license.

But wow - how many crazy-lighting and distorted close-ups can there be until a normal pic of this fig shows up?:dunno:rotfl

Thanks for reposting those Slikk. Are these from one of those two people who already got it or is this someone different?

And yeah it is kind of weird that at least a couple of people have this and yet Sideshow hasn't said a word or updated the proto pics on the product page. I guess that's commentary on how focused they are on whatever remains of their 1/6 SW license.

But wow - how many crazy-lighting and distorted close-ups can there be until a normal pic of this fig shows up?:dunno:rotfl

These are from that other guy who wouldn?t buy from SSC again :) ...don?t know how he?s feeling about it after posing him. Looks like he enjoys the figure somewhat.

These are from that other guy who wouldn?t buy from SSC again :) ...don?t know how he?s feeling about it after posing him. Looks like he enjoys the figure somewhat.

Yeah "I hate this figure" - as he's setting up red lights and macro-lens close-ups of it alongside other figures.:lol

Sideshowcollectors.com is doing one of those "Unsealed and Revealed" videos for this figure on December 8 at 1pm PST

Looking forward to seeing this figure out of the box and into the light...

Back