Sideshow 1/6 R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're right - better to be an uncritical purchaser of substandard products.

Those whiners had better keep their dirty mouths shut when I'm around.

Wow. You just don't know when to quit do you?

Let's take a break guys. If you can't play nice then I suggest you put each other on ignore.

Just received a shipping notice for the regular edition for 5-7 weeks. They said they were going with a wide window because of the labor dispute at the docks.

Shipped from where? And when do you get it?
My tracking from Fed Ex.

d1c5697c3a02c01245eea6f64d75c27b.jpg

He's certainly on the way to me.

Maybe they are shipping to customers in alphabetical order. Is your name Aaron A. Aaronson?

Damn I've been rumbled. I'll admit that my name is Aaron A. Aaronson and I own a company called AAAAARDVARK Antiques in Albania. [emoji2]

Just my luck. I'm Zeke Zuckerberg from Zeebrugge

Congrats "Aaron". I ordered within the first few minutes of going up on May 4th, 2014 and NADA.

The names Jay but Aaron has nice ring to it and pics will be taken as soon as I get my hands on him. I don't have a fancy camera but my phone camera is usually ok. Strange that I'm the only one...There has to be somebody else or am I the Chosen One??? 🙌 Hallelujah. LOL

Sideshow must have picked the farthest place on the globe from their office that ordered R2 and just said "lets get it out to him early before we even start charging anyone else". Surely that is what happened.

The names Jay but Aaron has nice ring to it and pics will be taken as soon as I get my hands on him. I don't have a fancy camera but my phone camera is usually ok. Strange that I'm the only one...There has to be somebody else or am I the Chosen One??? �� Hallelujah. LOL

You're the Chosen One alright. Congrats Aaron!

Back