Sideshow 1/6 R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_lx8nt5SM2g1qcv34vo1_500.gif

I just cancelled my Exclusive.
Its not because this figure is letdown. This Sideshow figure is a steal! The price is insanely cheap considering all the accessories it comes with.
Its just that for me personally, its not the droid I'm looking for.
I am in agreement with Captain Britain's views that the paintjob could have been better.
And the seam is also a distraction for me.

If I didnt have an R2 already, I probably would have pulled the trigger and keep my PO.
But for now, I'm content with my Christmas ornament Medi R2 to tide me over of my curiousity to see what HT can deliver.
I really want a brushed aluminum R2 and with a nicer metallic blue paintjob like this gif.
Grats on you guys getting this, I'm sure you guys would love it.

:(

Your pre-order of the R2-D2 Deluxe Sixth Scale Figure (2172) is expected into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 5-7 weeks. The anticipated arrival window has been expanded due to significant delays at the Port of Long Beach caused by the dock worker contract negotiations. Be advised that you will receive a separate e-mail that will include the date that your item is due to be processed and charged.

Please review your shipping address and payment information below. If you need to update your information please log into your online account.

Anticipated Item Arrival: (approximately) 5-7 weeks

:(

Your pre-order of the R2-D2 Deluxe Sixth Scale Figure (2172) is expected into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 5-7 weeks. The anticipated arrival window has been expanded due to significant delays at the Port of Long Beach caused by the dock worker contract negotiations. Be advised that you will receive a separate e-mail that will include the date that your item is due to be processed and charged.

Please review your shipping address and payment information below. If you need to update your information please log into your online account.

Anticipated Item Arrival: (approximately) 5-7 weeks

Must be specific to you. Most people here have already received notice of pending charge by this Friday.

Well damn, just got the five to seven week estimated arrival email. I'm paying in full but just recently re-ordered with a coupon so I wonder if my ship date got pushed due to that. I thought I'd have this sooner.

Same estimation here. Hopefully it will drop a little when they actually Ship R2. Still "processing" for me by the way.

The strange thing I ordered in January and got the charging soon notification. Had to cancel because I expected more of a delay but I have a feeling it won't be difficult to get.

Thanks for your views on this, Carl. Looks outstanding to my untrained eye.... It's too bad this board has become such a haven for whiners over the years.

You're right - better to be an uncritical purchaser of substandard products.

Those whiners had better keep their dirty mouths shut when I'm around.

Back