Sideshow 1/6 Terminator T-800 Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thing that surprised me is that the roses are molded onto a plate of plastic. Anyone remember what the prototype pics looked like? I don't know why, but I had always assumed that the roses would be individual pieces of plastic. That would have opened up a lot more posing opportunities.

Someone mentioned Walgreens. I drove to every Walgreens I could find and I only found the little ones made by New Bright. And I have been searching on ebay and can't find the right color (I only see red). So good luck everyone. These are hard to find.

Very late, but here are pictures of my Sideshow T800.

ssT800-3.jpg

ssT800-1.jpg

That's exceptional, Kamen!

OK, so how did you get him to look like that? How'd you get the jacket to stay open? Did you stuff the legs or anything? Give us your method please.

Well, he is now on Hot Toys NGL body.

He also wears a tight fit wet suit underneath, and I make his sleeves smaller/tighter. I don't know how to saw, so I jut fold the sleeves in the back and glued it.

After I done those modification. The jacket just opens like that.

KamenGuyver said:
Well, he is now on Hot Toys NGL body.

He also wears a tight fit wet suit underneath, and I make his sleeves smaller/tighter. I don't know how to saw, so I jut fold the sleeves in the back and glued it.

After I done those modification. The jacket just opens like that.

That's a brilliant idea, the wetsuit idea. Obviously the body swap helps the proportion as well. I'd be curious to see him compared to another SS figure now. Did he lose any height?

Last thing -- how'd you get the jacket's belt buckle and strap to hand down??? I've been bending and twisting for a week and mine still won't hang right. Its maddening.

Wor-Gar said:
That's a brilliant idea, the wetsuit idea. Obviously the body swap helps the proportion as well. I'd be curious to see him compared to another SS figure now. Did he lose any height?

Last thing -- how'd you get the jacket's belt buckle and strap to hand down??? I've been bending and twisting for a week and mine still won't hang right. Its maddening.

He doesn't loose height, and if he does, it's only very little.

I glued the jackets' belt buckle and strap so that they can hand down.

Last edited:
Excellent work re-dressing this figure KG. Everyone is raising the bar on how to display their stuff...:cool:

Mookeylama said:
holy hell that's a huge difference! after u switched bods what hands are on him? the HT hands or did u rig the SS hands?

I still use Sideshow hands because the sculpt of SS hands is better and right hand can hold the shotgun perfectly.

KamenGuyver said:
I still use Sideshow hands because the sculpt of SS hands is better and right hand can hold the shotgun perfectly.

thanks Kamen. did u have to do anything special to get the SS hands on the HT bod?

Mookeylama said:
thanks Kamen. did u have to do anything special to get the SS hands on the HT bod?

I drilled a larger hole on SS hand to fit the small peg on the joint of HT hand.

I'd like to get my hands on that biker gear package and see how it looks, looks a little more realistic, I was a little bummed that the final T-800 doesn't have laces on the sides like the proto, especially cuz the flaps are there just floating around and I know I could just need and thread my own but I wanna keep the outfit in factory condition.

Mookeylama said:
do the hands stay on tight now? don't want 'em falling off.

They stay on tightly. Just be careful not to drill the hole too large.

Mookeylama said:
i asked this before but don't think anyone answered. does anyone have the Saturday Toys Biker set to compare to the clothes on the SS T-800?

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/foru...saturday+biker

the zippers don't look as screen accurate on the ST but it does have the laces on the sides. just wondering if the fit was better?

I don't have that biker set, but you can see an example of it on HT Terminator body (I believe). That T2 custom figure is from SSF and OSW member. It looks nice and fits nicely.

https://www.pantoy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1855&highlight=saturday+terminator

Back