Sideshow 1/6 Terminator T-800 Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so happy with the T-800, I had to see what we could get with a BD version so I photoshopped elements of the T-800 Legendary Bust onto the 1/6 T-800 face, here's what I got.

T800_RVL.jpg

MaulFan said:
I'm so happy with the T-800, I had to see what we could get with a BD version so I photoshopped elements of the T-800 Legendary Bust onto the 1/6 T-800 face, here's what I got.

T800_RVL.jpg

Very nice. On the T2 dvd there is a CD Rom program that lets you put a pic of yourself or who ever and beat them up to look like a Terminator. Very fun. That is what your pic reminded me of. Hopefully we will See Sideshow's in a week!

Seeing that pic of the battle-damaged T-800 makes me cry that they didn't include an alternate battle-damaged headsculpt. :monkey2

dekadentdave said:
Seeing that pic of the battle-damaged T-800 makes me cry that they didn't include an alternate battle-damaged headsculpt. :monkey2

Head would be cool, but knowing what SSC is capable of, if they do BD T-800 I want it all the way, pants with an endoskeleton knee showing, gloves with Endoskeleton showing through, T-shirt with battle damage revealed, plus a whole different and kicka** arsenault of weaponry.

EVILFACE said:
I've had my eyes on that biker set for a while.

https://www.toys2.net/product.php?productid=19985

Says mid July, but I guess that was this pass summer. The Jacket it the HT T1 jacket and the pants looks like the ones worn in T3.

Yes, the jacket looks like the HT T-800 and the grey sleeveless shirt looks exactly like Kyle Reese's undershirt. Not sure if it is really worth the $46 (essentially the cost of the figure) to retrofit the SS T-800 outfit though. The jacket looks a little better, the shirt is a more accurate lighter grey but the leather chaps don't look right. I would be really interested to see comparison photos if anybody does purchase this.

I went ahead and placed a order for them and another generations body.

Sent off for a couple Lonnie heads. Will try go get another HT T1 Terminator to make a ealy version with the green army jacket.

KamenGuyver said:
Well, he is now on Hot Toys NGL body.

He also wears a tight fit wet suit underneath, and I make his sleeves smaller/tighter. I don't know how to saw, so I jut fold the sleeves in the back and glued it.

After I done those modification. The jacket just opens like that.

welp i picked up a nude of the HT T-800 fig. it's not quite the New Generations bod, but it's very close (only difference i know of is the ankle joints) and it was $21.00 shipped, so hopefully it'll work well w. the SS T-800.

EVILFACE said:
I went ahead and placed a order for them and another generations body.

Sent off for a couple Lonnie heads. Will try go get another HT T1 Terminator to make a ealy version with the green army jacket.
Don't you mean Grey? It was a punk rock jacket with spikes and chain.

jacket.jpg

Yeah, he never wore a green army jacket... it was the punker jacket he ripped off from the punks at Griffith Observatory.

I'm making a T 800 bandolier and only have about 5 shells... does anyone know where I can get more m79 grenade shells? Monkey Depot is out of them. Please PM me if you know. Thanks :D :cool:

I might have 2 extra I can send ya since he is said to have 11 on his strap.

Maybe we can try casting them?

EVILFACE said:

Cool Evil, I do have 5 so I'll just probably wait till MD gets more but I appreciate the offer bro.

I'm literally making a bandolier out of stripped black ball cap parts. I'll post pics when finished. I tore the whole thing apart and I'm using a cloth strip from the top of the cap as the strap and glued and taped cut velcro pieces to each end, it is the exact size needed and not that difficult to do. I now have to do the tricky grenade loop using a cut rubber piece from the hat, then I'll glue it to the strap using a m79 grenade to fit each loop...

I guess there's about 12 grenade loops, right?

KamenGuyver said:
Very late, but here are pictures of my Sideshow T800.

ssT800-3.jpg

ssT800-1.jpg

Now THAT is what I'm talking about!!!!

He looks amazing! Great job Kamen, made him look 10 times better!

EVILFACE said:

PM sent Evil, these may take longer than I want to restock. :lol

Back