Sideshow 1/6 Terminator T-800 Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Wor-Gar. This means I have to buy another T-800 so I can have biker Arnie and Cyberdyne Arnie. And another T-1000. Man, this hobby is getting EXPENSIVE!!!

So...

Anybody have any ideas on making a John Connor?

EVILFACE said:
I'm going to make a adult scarfaced John.

I hope he's the cool looking one from T2, not that monkeyfaced make-up caked dude from T3...

Actually there are quite a few military figs he could use for future john, the scars will be easy to do...

Just my luck the give 5 newsletter members exclusive T-800s tonight. Sadly I wasn't one of them. That would have helped a ton. :monkey2

:monkey5 :monkey2 :monkey4
dsc04403ago1.jpg

still like him tho

From the Newsletter:

plus keep an eye on our Toy Fair coverage for another Terminator item!

Jedi_Mike said:
From the Newsletter:

plus keep an eye on our Toy Fair coverage for another Terminator item!

Probably a T 1000 or Sarah PF, just guessing...

I'm hoping for a BD T-800....Andy said that there were a lot of his designs that still haven't seen the light of day and since he did the first Arnie.....

I would guess/hope it's John, as much as I'd love to see more of the Terminator's themselves, he is the central figure of the story.

Well it said AN ITEM, when the 12" line was announced last year @ TF we had 2 figures. Mentioning one item to me means a PF, Bust or something like that, they have only done one statue, the T 800 so I'm guessing they will offer another statue... probably the T 1000

Done:
Bust T 1000 and T 800
Statue T 800

Have they done a Terminator PF yet? Most likely its another Bust.

If its a 12", then my guess would be a battle-damaged Arnold. Its an easy figure to do now that they have the outfit, just a new sculpt with some more gear. Plus, Arnold will always sell better than the T-1000.

I wouldn't count on John Connor. They don't have smaller bodies for John...yet.

Back