Sideshow 1/6 Terminator T-800 Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres what im working on.... it's a replacement head for my T-800
Teaser pic is up... still got heaps of work to do ... but so far so good.... :monkey5

arnold-t800-wip.jpg

xenoviper said:
Heres what im working on.... it's a replacement head for my T-800
Teaser pic is up... still got heaps of work to do ... but so far so good.... :monkey5

arnold-t800-wip.jpg

Looks good, I'll take a painted one!

You are very talented. To my eye, I think the upper lip could be a little fuller. Other than that a dead on likeness. You really got the eyes right.

jungle jom said:
You are very talented. To my eye, I think the upper lip could be a little fuller. Other than that a dead on likeness. You really got the eyes right.
Yes i think the upper lip needs a bit of work too... also gotta smooth it out more and then add more details around the mouth too.

Finally got my hands on a Fat Boy today, many thanks again to pjam for pointing me in the right direction. The T-800 is an amazing figure, but this bike really compliments it nicely, I'll use it for some new pictures later.

aww dammit, that custom is what I was gonna do with the T800 SS head I'm getting soon :rotfl oh well, no rush now I guess, lol

Maulfan... GREAT pic!

Thanks Hunky, I love that shot because it just shows off how great a sculpting job Andy did, it really looks like Arnold, it's eerie how dead on it is, love this figure, and love having a Harley for him, he looks so real and in place on it.

I just opened up my Arnie last night and want to start tweaking him but, I can't seem to get his t-shirt off. Any ideas from those that have removed it? It looks like it's too tight around his head and his arms won't pose straight up to pull it off.

MaulFan said:
Finally got my hands on a Fat Boy today, many thanks again to pjam for pointing me in the right direction. The T-800 is an amazing figure, but this bike really compliments it nicely, I'll use it for some new pictures later.

You are MOST welcome my friend. Enjoy, and get those handle bars chromed! Testor's #1290 spray. :D :cool:

superactionguy said:
I just opened up my Arnie last night and want to start tweaking him but, I can't seem to get his t-shirt off. Any ideas from those that have removed it? It looks like it's too tight around his head and his arms won't pose straight up to pull it off.

the arms should pose straight up. try spinning them around at the shoulder until they'll go up.

hunky_artist said:
I'm gonna try and make one...... hopefully lol

I'm looking forward to seeing that ! If you like I have a gentle giant bust you could ...er " borrow " and possibly use that as a good base to work from ? The face itself was scanned from the man himself and the likeness is remarkable!

Sorry guys, I'm located in Australia and want to get a Fat Boy, is there any online retailers? Who makes them, maybe I could find a locate supplier... Also whilst on the subject of the extra weapons, where can I get the gernade launcher, mini gun/canon? and gernade belt?...
Sorry for being behide on the times....

grangewallis said:
Sorry guys, I'm located in Australia and want to get a Fat Boy, is there any online retailers? Who makes them, maybe I could find a locate supplier... Also whilst on the subject of the extra weapons, where can I get the gernade launcher, mini gun/canon? and gernade belt?...
Sorry for being behide on the times....

I think most of us either got the Fat Boy in person at stores or through eBay, and I think several of us got the grenade launcher through eBay as well, and the grenade belts seem to be a rarity, there was one report of them on ebay earlier, and I found some recently but only from China or Japan, I forget, several people have made their own or borrowed pieces from other figures in their collections. Good luck to you, maybe someone else in here can help better.

Back