Sideshow 1/6 Terminator T-800 Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dekadentdave said:
Pjam, that doesn't look like Franco's gun...

term1.jpg

term2.jpg

term3.jpg

That is a extreemly modified US 30cal machinegun
you can tell by the spade handles on the back

Obviously metal tubing was welded over the .30 cal barrel to make it bigger. I think there is a .30 cal in 1:6 that can be removed from a tripod mount that could be modified.

Looks like an inverted Browning M30. You can tell from the handles which are upside-down and the tripod mount is still visible on the sides. I could only find one listed on ebay in 1:6 scale:

https://cgi.ebay.com/Miniature-1-6-U-S-Browning-M30-30-cal-machine-gun-WW2_W0QQitemZ330091138352QQihZ014QQcategoryZ2589QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Last edited:
Thanks guys, I was going to go with this 50 cal because of the barrel length but that 30 cal is like 9 inches long so we're sure now, right? 30 cal?

IMG_0264.jpg

Thanks again Dave and usmcchet9296, I'm just getting a bit stoked already having a HT Reese and with the endo coming soon -- plus I loved the future resistance scenes in that film and T2 so future wars are too cool... I have a second set of Reese clothes coming so I'll have another soldier for Reese so oce this Franco gets done and with a John Connor, future battles scenes are imminent...

There is a DiD Puller 30 cal around too, made of metal much cheaper so I may go for this one, seems to do the job... the puller head isn't that far off from a John Connor too but I haven't found a good head for him either, the Franco head will be next to impossible... I'm thinking of getting a HT Rocky nude muscular body and repainting the head...

80034-8.jpg

Last edited:
Wor-Gar said:
NICE! They look like whole new figures.

Dittos here Dave and WG! Mine are just about complete too, just have to tape the magnetic strips on the inside of the T 1000 shirt, slip on the T 800 leg sleeves and tape his jacket sleeves tighter and he's done too...

The zipper touch makes a huge difference as you can see and it's very easy and cheap to do... I even did his sleeve zips.

pjam said:
Dittos here Dave and WG! Mine are just about complete too, just have to tape the magnetic strips on the inside of the T 1000 shirt, slip on the T 800 leg sleeves and tape his jacket sleeves tighter and he's done too...

The zipper touch makes a huge difference as you can see and it's very easy and cheap to do... I even did his sleeve zips.

everything looks awesome PJAM! love the zipper work. what kind of silver pen did ya use?

Mookeylama said:
everything looks awesome PJAM! love the zipper work. what kind of silver pen did ya use?

Thanks mook and those amazing fig pics are Dave's as you know, I posted mine a few pages back.

Pen is a silver metallic sharpie, good to have around.

Last edited:
Hurricane light up eye conversion Update:

" hi mate, just an update, bit more painting, eye fitted after i machined an even smaller part to fit inside the other steel tube and sit over the lens, just needs new batteries and paint finished... "

DSCF0007.jpg

How sick is that eye! Amazing work... I can't wait till he does mine, the guy is a genious.

Last edited:
dekadentdave said:
All it's missing is a small housefly on his face.

:lol :cool:

I love it when additional mediums are added to custom figures. It approximates realism to a greater degree, in this case metal -- that's why I dig the little zipper detailing on our T 800's because it looks like metal, more and more we are getting closer to these customs becoming works of fine art IMO...

Oh leg sleeves came in, slipped right on! I think Alex (UrbanSamurai) cut the top waist outbanding and may have done something to them because there was little gripping on the legs.

Will be done tomorrow, need to also detail the leg zips AND the boot buckles...

Final Hurricane update:

"....quick shot, i feel the heads a wee bit big for the body,but hey i just work here.....id love to do more to this figure but the customer only wanted the conversion /repaint, plus the red dot laser sight lit in the silver colt pistol,may try an actual laser....."

DSCF0008.jpg

Well, my local Big Lots, the only one in my area didn't have any Harley Fat Boys. In fact, their toy section was so bad. Can someone pick me up one of these bikes for the T-800? I really want one, so if someone can find one locally, I'd appreciate it. Any mods needs to be made other than the handlebars? What paint do you use for those?

stshammgod said:
Well, my local Big Lots, the only one in my area didn't have any Harley Fat Boys. In fact, their toy section was so bad. Can someone pick me up one of these bikes for the T-800? I really want one, so if someone can find one locally, I'd appreciate it. Any mods needs to be made other than the handlebars? What paint do you use for those?

Check with decadentdave on all of the above.

He picked up a Harley Fat Boy for me at his local Big Lots a couple of weeks ago (thanks tons again, Dave!!!).

He's also the first one on here to do the handlebar mod, I believe.

:chew

IrishJedi said:
Check with decadentdave on all of the above.

He picked up a Harley Fat Boy for me at his local Big Lots a couple of weeks ago (thanks tons again, Dave!!!).

He's also the first one on here to do the handlebar mod, I believe.

:chew

No problemo! Wait till you guys see what I've done with the T-1000 bike... :D

pjam said:
Final Hurricane update:

"....quick shot, i feel the heads a wee bit big for the body,but hey i just work here.....id love to do more to this figure but the customer only wanted the conversion /repaint, plus the red dot laser sight lit in the silver colt pistol,may try an actual laser....."

DSCF0008.jpg

Hurricane's done an awesome job. head does look a bit on the melon side (Frontline right?). is that the stock HT bod he's on? if so i bet a bit of padding would help the proportions, maybe a heel lift. plus that HT bod isn't near the bulk that Arnie was in T1. it's the same bod i used to replace the SS Big boy for T2, but since Arnie wasn't that big in T2 it looks good.

Heel lift and padding should do on the HT BD body, or a head swap to the SSC T 800 big boy leg sleeved body and the SSC head on the HT NGL or HT BD body, either way I'm covered!

pjam said:
Hurricane light up eye conversion Update:

" hi mate, just an update, bit more painting, eye fitted after i machined an even smaller part to fit inside the other steel tube and sit over the lens, just needs new batteries and paint finished... "

DSCF0007.jpg

How sick is that eye! Amazing work... I can't wait till he does mine, the guy is a genious.

That is breathtakingly beautiful.

Back