Sideshow 1/6 Terminator T-800 Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dekadentdave said:
Yeah, I just dremeled out the Frontline head and drilled the eye socket with a 1/32 drill bit and added a 3mm super-bright LED running on a 12-volt lithium battery. Looks cool as hell. Just need to paint the headsculpt. I'm also adding a 1mm super-bright LED to the .45 laser sighting which will run off a 1.5 volt lithium battery. Just need to figure out where to put the mini on/off switch. Then I will get started on Tech-Noir Terminator.

Awesome Dave, just kick-ass, can't wait to see it... and why didn't I think of the gun laser light? :lol btw, I am now one piece away from gathering everything I need for

T1 Police Station T 800
T1 Technoir T 800
Later Battle Kyle Reese
Pescadero Sarah with Denim jacket

And I ordered the leg sleeves for the T2 T 800 and just got the 2 extra M79 grenade shells for the T2 T 800 so he and his bandolier (11 shells) will finally be completed.

And to top it all off for all of us the HT Endo is coming soon! to Asia anyway...

Now for that John Connor and Franco Terminator... hmm... thinking about it, would need light up eyes for him and a huge 50 cal machine gun...

Does anyone have a GOOD screen grab of him? Need to study the outfit...

I think I posted some screen grabs in the Endo thread. I just got my tactical gloves for my Cyberdyne T-800 so I'll need to do a conversion to get them on the SS body. So, for Pescadero Sarah, she's barefoot until they leave the gas station but then what does she wear for shoes? Which jacket did you go with for Tech-Noir?

Yes indeed, she was barefoot once she knocked out that sleazy security guard, beforehand she wore white sneaks and hospital garb... don't know what she had on once they got to the gas station so I am assuming nothing...

The Technoir jacket: What I'm doing is getting a GI Joe Field jacket w/zipper, dyeing it the correct light gray, painting on the dark gray inner collar, V shaped patches on back and sleeves and chrome dotting the studs.... I already have the chains for it. I also picked up DiD leather Karl Stroop boots and will glue a chain to it, actually looks better than the HT BD boots although technically they aren't biker boots but real leather trumps those! And I picked up Relic Hunter Brown pants for him... he will go on a HT NGL body.... finally his black T-shirt will be dab painted to match the punk shirt colors.

Last edited:
That was always my concern was the punk T-shirt. Matching those 80's patterns will be difficult. I was thinking it might be easier to try to draw on with paint pens. It will be very tedious.

Was that the G.I. Joe memorial jacket?

dekadentdave said:
Was that the G.I. Joe memorial jacket?

No, that one sux, no pockets... Gi Joe combat field jacket with zipper.... paint pens a lot easier for shirt I agree...

Here's an update pic from Hurricane, not mine, one he's working on now..

"...partially painted head, and the 'lens' and the steel
tube it will fit into, so it wont just be a simple .l.e.d. shining through the hole. i didnt keep the metalic ring intact, there wasnt one i machined that bit.

DSCF0112.jpg

So cool he actually machined a new eye rim!

Last edited:
Wow, sounds like Hurricane is getting really ambitious. I was just going to put the LED behind the socket hole like the Hot Toys BD HS. I can't imagine putting a real tube in there. Wasn't he going to do a Predator mask as well? I'd love to see it.

Updated with pic I forgot, you can see what he did here, posted with his consent, very cool of him.

pjam said:
Here's update pics from Hurricane, not mine, one he's working on now..

"...partially painted head, and the 'lens' and the steel
tube it will fit into, so it wont just be a simple .l.e.d. shining through the hole.

DSCF0115.jpg

I didnt keep the metalic ring intact, there wasnt one i machined that bit.

DSCF0112.jpg

So cool he actually machined a new eye rim!

Last edited:
I don't know if this has already been suggested, but I was "futzing" my figure today and wasn't at all happy with the belt on the jacket and how it lay or stuck out as the case may be!

So, quick fix, and totally reversable too. I've put some very thin fuse wire through the section above the stitching on both sides of the belt and volia! Bob's your mum's brother ! You can pose it how you like ! It also looks as if it has a bit of weight about it . I am in the process of doing this to the collar and the front of the jacket so it sits better. I'm also going to do this to the cuffs on the sleeves.

As I mentioned it is totally reversable so no visible damage done to your figure.

Last edited:
I really love the additions people are getting for this figure. Can someone give me a rundown of where to get the extra stuff all in one post? Like the names for each item (grenade launcher, bandolier, motorcycle, minigun etc.)? I'd like to start picking up some more accessories for the T-800.

The M79 grenade launcher is pretty common on ebay. The bandolier can easily be made with two strips of 3/4" and 1/4" webbing which can be found at any craft store or clothing department at retailers like Wal-Mart and glued with some Tac-Glue. The M79 grenades are getting harder to find. I ordered mine from Urbansamuraihobbies. The mini-gun is from the Hot Toys T-800 battle damaged figure but you can usually pick it up on ebay. The Harley Fat Boy motorcycle is from New Bright found at Big Lots for $30. You could also get some bbi Tac Gloves and do a peg conversion on the wrists. I also got some Hot Toys rubber muscle leg sleeves to fill out his pants and finally added silver zipper highlights with a paint pen like pjam did as the final touch.

dekadentdave said:
The M79 grenade launcher is pretty common on ebay. The bandolier can easily be made with two strips of 3/4" and 1/4" webbing which can be found at any craft store or clothing department at retailers like Wal-Mart and glued with some Tac-Glue. The M79 grenades are getting harder to find. I ordered mine from Urbansamuraihobbies. The mini-gun is from the Hot Toys T-800 battle damaged figure but you can usually pick it up on ebay. The Harley Fat Boy motorcycle is from New Bright found at Big Lots for $30. You could also get some bbi Tac Gloves and do a peg conversion on the wrists. I also got some Hot Toys rubber muscle leg sleeves to fill out his pants and finally added silver zipper highlights with a paint pen like pjam did as the final touch.

Did I miss your final pics, Dave? I'd love to see your new and improved T-800 with all the above. :)

pjam said:
DAYLIGHT SHOTS - SPRAYING FIRE LEFT TO RIGHT

DSC03569.jpg

DSC03588.jpg

DUCK!

DSC03571.jpg

If someone can make one those mini films using these three images please let me know, I would love to add it to my sig.

Final adjustments: I will prolly use those leg sleeves, paint zippers with a silver metallic sharpie and add 2 more grenade loops w/ shells and done.

Considering you an I didnt get off to the best of starts I must say your T800 is sweet and I have to give props where props are due
I have a 21c minigun and DML 40mm GL and you have motivated me to upgrade my Arnie

usmcchet9296 said:
Considering you an I didnt get off to the best of starts I must say your T800 is sweet and I have to give props where props are due
I have a 21c minigun and DML 40mm GL and you have motivated me to upgrade my Arnie

No worries, we're all hard core here! :lol :cool: My T 800 is now complete except for the leg sleeves... on to the custom T1 Stuff...

AND Dave, I just scored a Dragon M82AI 50 cal machine gun I'll use for a Custom Franco T1. These are hard to find, came w/Dragon Jackson & Pollack 2 pack... I found one loose... but I can't find that damn Franco T1 pic you posted, can't believe I didn't save it! And I looked through the entire Endo thread, please repost, I promise I won't ask you to do it again...

IMG_1417.jpg

I'll do him up with light up eye conversion once I figure out which head to use...

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics Dave, it's the closest there is for modding because it simply doesn't exist as a modern fireweapon, all I have to do is wrap the barrel and it'll work fine for me... :cool:

EDIT: On second thought there is one which works better, it's a Winstone 50 caliber but it's heavy, made of metal but looks much closer... I asked the seller to cancel the order and I will get that one instead and wrap the barrel.

Last edited:
If anyone needs the M79 Thumper w/4 grenades, and a very close to screen accurate grenade bandolier w/grenades (with very minor mods). I can PM you the links to the auctions where I got mine, and that have a few left in stock.

Back