Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Tusken on display.

ypubypu9.jpg

Its a camera phone pic so not the greatest.

Great looking display J, that base is fantastic looking. Nice job mate! :)

Thanks Chris... I had the base up in my attic and thought it would look good with the Raider so I dusted it off and put it back on display.

Slowly but surely my figures are coming out of storage and back on display.

Hi guys..looking at the threads for tusken.it just make me want him more and more.

Shame that there is no where to be find in hong kong.

Posted from Sideshowcollectors.com App for Android

Hi guys..looking at the threads for tusken.it just make me want him more and more.

Hey cowcow, I noticed in the Snowtrooper thread that you are thinking about ordering the exclusive direct from Sideshow for the rifle. If I were you, I'd ditch that and order the Tusken, instead (if there's no way for you to get it locally and supposing you don't just buy both). For the premium in shipping and duty, I'd rather get a different iconic figure than the exclusive rifle.

Invictus Sol said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by cowcow

Hey cowcow, I noticed in the Snowtrooper thread that you are thinking about ordering the exclusive direct from Sideshow for the rifle. If I were you, I'd ditch that and order the Tusken, instead (if there's no way for you to get it locally and supposing you don't just buy both). For the premium in shipping and duty, I'd rather get a different iconic figure than the exclusive rifle.

Hey Sol.thanks for the post at snowtrooper thread.it really was just down to can and cannot moments.It was just that extra rifle sort of just makes it more complete.

I try to find the tusken again this weekend around local shop,if still out of luck than guess have to be order from SSC.

Thanks sol again

This is a very nice figure.
Is it all original or did you customize it in anyway ?
Congrats !

He is completely stock. I literally just took him from out of the box, put the weapons in his hands, bent his left knee and balanced him on the base.

Thats it.

One of the best "ready for display straight out of the box" figs.

Thanks Chris... I had the base up in my attic and thought it would look good with the Raider so I dusted it off and put it back on display.

Slowly but surely my figures are coming out of storage and back on display.

You had that in your attic? What figure did you have on it before? It looks perfect for your Tusken Raider, brother.

Nicely done.

Thanks Solo...I actually made it for this guy but he is in my Garindan doorway dio now.

upa3yman.jpg

Here's the link as to how I made it.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89378

The Ex sold out sometime this past week, but I just snapped up the "regular" version after combing this thread for a while. It was one of my favorite SSC figures, but I was on the fence about it. Still trying to figure out where he'll be displayed once he arrives. These last minute additions are causing me to make serious adjustments to my display plans. ;)

Back