Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful shots, Batty....this figure is sure bringing a variety of photos and styles from everyone that are looking great! Keep 'em coming!

I really like this figure...

TUSKEN-RAIDER-06.jpg

If ever there was a figure for your outdoor shots -- this is the one!

Ever since Batty got his new camera and a bounce board his pictures have become the final word on figures. Once shown, it's over. Can't compete.

And he'll have Luke in just a couple days. :slap

Your pictures are just too goddamn good. Stop it! For God sakes, man.

Indeed...and it's not just Batty who has raised the bar...King,....and you, heck haven't really seen any clunkers yet from folks on this one.

Makes me want to go into lurk mode and just enjoy....

....And yes, would love to get outside with this one...but with the clouds and impending hurricane...well, we'll see later next week.... :)

After having my Tusken for a few days, my opinion remains high.He is, quite simply, one of the best figures SST has ever done(no.1 is still firmly the Creature).Agree with the general feeling about the wrapped feet;nice try, but a cast boot would have worked better(didn't Hasbro do that with their version?).My only real complaint is the stand;I hate the saddle style loops.Fortunately, my wife purchased a case of Bucks as drawing aids for her classes(she teaches art).Should have a waste style loop by Wed.,storm permitting...PS

Great pix, Batty...

Beautiful shots, Batty....this figure is sure bringing a variety of photos and styles from everyone that are looking great! Keep 'em coming!

I really like this figure...

TUSKEN-RAIDER-06.jpg

Thanks! And I agree about there being a lot of Freaks who take great pics. Yourself included.

Btw, I love the detail of the weld marks on the gaffi stick.

Ever since Batty got his new camera and a bounce board his pictures have become the final word on figures. Once shown, it's over. Can't compete.

And he'll have Luke in just a couple days. :slap

Your pictures are just too goddamn good. Stop it! For God sakes, man.

Well, I don't know about that, but I appreciate it. :duff :lol

And bring on Luke! :rock

After having this for several days, I am declaring this my personal SSC Figure 'of the year' for myself. Just awesome....love the coloring and all the detail to the weapons, head, etc

Still no knee issues on mine - got lucky

OK, from now on, for any member here, don't even think about posting your poo-poo.

The only pictures that get posted should have the name "Batty" next to them.

:gah: :rotfl

That's a fine camera....may have to do some cam shopping soon. Right now, I'm at the mercy of my phone...it's alright, but one of those smooth Sony ones would be better....

Keep those cool shot coming, Batty!

Last edited:
Back