Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[/CENTER][/QUOTE]

You know what's scary?

I've got the PF Raider, and personally, I think the detail (and particularly color) in this 1/6, smashes it out of the park. This 1/6 is nuts!

Great shots as always Batty :wave

You know what's scary?

I've got the PF Raider, and personally, I think the detail (and particularly color) in this 1/6, smashes it out of the park. This 1/6 is nuts!

Great shots as always Batty :wave

The PF pose has a bit of a Tusken Pavarotti thing going on too. Sort of opera Tatooine style.

DSCF0046.jpg

Fan-damn-tastic figure. Love the details in the head sculpt, weapons and bandoleers. He can't stand on his own to save his life, but the robes hide the stand so it doesn't bother me too much. And he could've used a little more weathering, but again, not a deal breaker. Great job by Sideshow. :duff

Not to be a Debbie downer but how can you say great job SS and Fantastic figure when it can't even stand up on his own? (I am assuming this is because of loose joints. If it's because of just the way the figure is made disregard this post) I mean that is one of the basic things a figure needs to do is it not? Pose, stand on it's own, able to be able to pose it in whichever way you want to without the use of a stand. Sure everything else looks good to me, but to praise SS when this is a problem that should not be here ANYMORE? (especially at this price point) I could see if these were still 50$ but they're not. I mean it's keeping me from giving SS my $ (when i do like this figure) until i find a deal. I would think at least you could say "great job SS, now fix the bodies!!" If they keep hearing constant praise and think, "we'll folks think it's good enough eff it" Things will never get better with SS.

I dunno, call me crazy but for 135 and change i'd like my figures to stand up. Great pics BTW!

Not to be a Debbie downer but how can you say great job SS and Fantastic figure when it can't even stand up on his own? (I am assuming this is because of loose joints. If it's because of just the way the figure is made disregard this post)..
:lol The feet are on the small side - because they're the stock SSC feet under those bandages, & the wraps make the feet rounded which don't help with balance either. Not a feature I'm fond of.

That said - the figure still rocks, & amazing pics Batty! :clap :rock

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! After all these years I'm happy to finally have a Raider in my collection. I'll probably end up picking up another one sooner or later.

And OSCORP, I guess I should have said it was a "fan-damn-tastic looking figure" so you wouldn't have had to go off on a tangent. :duff

Its too late Batty. Sideshow already read your comment and will now half ass figures forever more. Thanks to you.

Beautiful shots, Batty....this figure is sure bringing a variety of photos and styles from everyone that are looking great! Keep 'em coming!

I really like this figure...

TUSKEN-RAIDER-06.jpg

Ever since Batty got his new camera and a bounce board his pictures have become the final word on figures. Once shown, it's over. Can't compete.

And he'll have Luke in just a couple days. :slap

Your pictures are just too goddamn good. Stop it! For God sakes, man.

Back