Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just realized what Wor-gar meant by the salmon color thing - my Tusken's outer cloak is that sort of Pottery Barn taupe but it does have a subtle wash here and there that is salmon colored (mine has very little.) I'm assuming a few cloaks got more salmon juice than others.

That's explains it. The "red mud" they must have trampled through.

Here are my custom Raiders with some new SS parts. Not sure if anyone noticed but the resperators have leather material wrapped around the can, which is a nice touch. SS could have went the easy route and just painted them.

null-17.jpg

These are fantastic!! I would buy more that looked like yours that's for sure. :clap

Not sure I may have extra of them. What print run do you have?

Well, the Blue Border cards, I think I am missing 2 cards from a full set. It has been a long time since I even touched them, so I would have to dig them out to tell for sure.

Yellow and Red border cards I have multiple sets.

Green and Orange, not so much, they were getting harder to find at that point, Though I have the 3PO "dong" card from that set.

After that, Empire, tons of those.

I have no stickers to any sets though, they were just too irresistable to my young self.

Fan-damn-tastic figure. Love the details in the head sculpt, weapons and bandoleers. He can't stand on his own to save his life, but the robes hide the stand so it doesn't bother me too much. And he could've used a little more weathering, but again, not a deal breaker. Great job by Sideshow. :duff

I finally had to submit to the stand. Pivot motion on the ankles is tight, but the hinge loosened up quickly. It is easily hidden, and posing options open up when balance is no longer a concern.

I realy hope these guys stick around for a little while... They will be a sweet set up with the landspeeder or if we get a bantha sometime...
sandpeoplegif.gif

Last edited:
Back