Sideshow 12" Stormtrooper PICTURE THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:chew Finally, tracking sent, got mine coming tomorrow!!, you guys that posted a pic, besides tom, did you have to sign for it:confused:

Awesome pics, thanks a lot guys!
From what I can see, I really don't like the cod-piece and the way the chest armour flares out. The second could be an easy fix...
I'm looking forward to these guys.

:chew Finally, tracking sent, got mine coming tomorrow!!, you guys that posted a pic, besides tom, did you have to sign for it:confused:

Just one Stormtrooper should not need a signature. Anybody who got more than one should have to sign.

However--I think that so far, I was the only one who had to serenade the UPS driver to get my package.

The pics pretty much show while the Medicom trooper is a nice piece but pretty clearly the lesser of the two pieces.

Both have their strengths and weaknesses. Sideshow wins out on the helmet and blaster but Medicom wins out on everything else, I think.

More great pictures, folks!

I especially like Tom's that show just how flexible this figure is in the armor. Looks real good.

Helmet looks nice, I don't know, slightly disappointed by these pictures. Scale issues aside, I think I prefer the Medicom :monkey3 The top half of the armor flairs out way too much, making the armor looking ill fitting. Oh well, these are great for the price, at least the helmet rocks.

thanks for response guys, do you think these are worth getting more than one?
feedback!:D

I was considering getting another... but now I'm holding off until I see if I can fix that flaring upper armor. It really distracts me.

- J

Based on pics, the flaring chest is screen accurate.

33xg0pf.jpg

2crn18j.jpg

Last edited:
Question for the experts:

Is the entire "mic" piece black on the actual helmets, or is just the front painted like the SS helmet? Seems like the sides or the "mic" need to be black as well.

Stormtrooper Indy look's great. I'm kind of hoping that the SDCC exclusive this year will be Han as a Stormtrooper.

With any luck, we will see a SET, luke and HAN for SDCC this year. Or, if not that, imagine a "luke and Han Stormtrooper accessory set" as the star wars Exclusive this year. a Luke anf han head set up to take the stormy neck addapter, as well as stormtrooper belts for their regular incarnations, ALl they would need to do is cut down the necks of the ANH luke, and the ANH han like they did for Clonobi, and package them with the belts, and sell it as a 40-50$ box set.
I'd buy two.

I rather they make new sculpts for each release. There is always room for improvement / different expression.

Back