Sideshow 12" Stormtrooper PICTURE THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For comparison purposes, I've expertly photoshopped a Medicom and a Sideshow Stormtrooper into this picture. Can you find them?

watermark.php

Those helmets aren't acurate with the Medicom one.

The shape of the chest armor looks fine. Only thing is, I was hoping the armor would be as glossy as the prototypes and the T-1000 Buck body. From the pics, it looks like it might be the same as Clone Obi. I absolutely love the shape of the helmet.

For comparison purposes, I've expertly photoshopped a Medicom and a Sideshow Stormtrooper into this picture. Can you find them?

watermark.php

One looks accurate. The rest seem just a little bit off somehow...

But seriously, the Medicom codpiece wins. So it has that going for it.

I love the pics and congrats to all who got him! I have the Medi Vader, Stormtrooper, and Boba Fett so the SS Stormies would not fit with the continuity of the Imperial Villians that I have displayed as far as scale goes but it looks like and awesome fig! Way to go SSC!!!:chew:chew:chew:stormtroo:chew:chew:chew

Great pics and info guys!
The only thing that's off about the Sideshow Stormie is the codpiece, everything else is spot-on-perfection.

Now if Sideshow would just ship the damn thing to me I'd be a lot happier.

Back