Sideshow 12" Stormtrooper PICTURE THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOST is a repeat. Get back to the camera!! :cool:

I know, I know. So went to the bar for a round of Golden Tee instead. :chew

3347267375_39843b3022_b.jpg

3348103524_8d1d310d63_b.jpg

3348625802_e9a9bfe2f9_b.jpg

3348625922_832dab9c29_b.jpg

3347790385_3cd58267fd_b.jpg

Well I finally got my SS Stormie. After ready most of these posts about the issues with the body, I'm glad the only minor complaint I have is the hips and ankles. True the rest of the joints could be a tad tighter but no problems with shoulders,arms,elbows and knees.

This is what I did to fix the loose hips. Basically I inserted two small pieces of silicone in the butt plate to rub up against the hip pins. Not the most sophisticated way of doing it but it works extremely well. Now I just need to do the ankles and this bad boy can stand on his own!
Any ideas on this?
DSC06913.jpg

DSC06914.jpg

DSC06916.jpg

:banana

Killer paint job on the Jango sculpt. But curious... with the exception of Boba who didn't suffer from age acceleration, weren't all the clones long dead by ANH? I thought the Empire was just recruiting people by that point. :huh

3348625922_832dab9c29_b.jpg

GOTTA LOVE THEM SKIN TIGHT GLOVES, AT LEAST HIS NAILS ARE TRIMMED OR HE WOULD RIP HIS GLOVES.

Well so far both my troopers joints are nice and tight and stand on there own easily right out the box. I got really bored and decided to see if he could hold the pose from the Image the exclusive came from. It doesn't look it in the pic but he's actually leaned back a good ways but he didn't even come close to falling over.

Felthy.jpg
IMG00041-20090312-0320.jpg

Sorry for the bad pics but all my equipment for taking photos is packed up right now so I'm stuck taking cell phone pics till I can get it out again :banghead

AW SNAP! I got on the waitlist a few days ago, and just got the word - he's processing! :chew

Received my exclusive stormie, as I already anticipated it is an AWESOME figure. No loose joints on mine except maybe for the ankles. I did the chest armor bending with a hairdryer and it looks cool. :)

Sorry for the bad pic with no pose, but I had to put it back on the box until moving to the new house where I'll display my collection better.

sideshowstormtrooperexc.jpg

Just collected my two pieces from a local retailer during dinner break at work. Can't wait to get home early to open them.:rotfl

Back