Sideshow 12" Stormtrooper PICTURE THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More Pics! (CONTINUED FROM PREVIOUS PAGE)

Star_Wars_SS_Marmit_108.jpg

Star_Wars_SS_Marmit_117.jpg

Star_Wars_SS_Marmit_114.jpg

Star_Wars_SS_Marmit_111.jpg

Star_Wars_SS_Marmit_110.jpg

Star_Wars_SS_Marmit_106.jpg

Star_Wars_SS_Marmit_101.jpg

Star_Wars_SS_Marmit_102.jpg

I think i might heat up the codpiece and try to expand it more..maybe boil or use a hair dyer,might work.

I think i might heat up the codpiece and try to expand it more..maybe boil or use a hair dyer,might work.

I took off the elastic holding the cod back. So with no elastic you can pull it forward giving it a bigger buldge.:eek:

Yea, but, i am going to try and flatten it out more like how it looked on screen, my medicom figure looks like this..more accurate..i wonder if the abdomen armor shell was all one piece with the cod?...i think it was.

Yea, but, i am going to try and flatten it out more like how it looked on screen, my medicom figure looks like this..more accurate..i wonder if the abdomen armor shell was all one piece with the cod?...i think it was.

Medis are a one piece. If you do do it, let us know how it turned out. Would definately look better with a bigger cod.

Accuracy be damned, these are my favorite Star Wars figures to date. I was playing around with two that I have out (regular and exclusive) and you can get some really good poses out of these you just have to be aware of where the joints are and take your time. And the one Im having the most fun with hasn't even been modded yet. I go into these expecting fun figures/toys and rarely am I let down but I am really pumped now for Vader. I might pick up quite a few more of these guys.

Hey, or you could try and track down some Medicom Stormtroopers..they will look nice and small next to the SSC Vader when he comes out right?.

That ain't happening. The plastic is like model car plastic, it will melt before it expands.

Oh no? so, how are people bending their chest plates then?, if you can heat it to bend..then i can heat the jock up and flip it out possibly..its worth a shot..maybe boil it. lol.

Ok. I have the pics of my gutted Sideshow Trooper helmet:

Here is the HT headsculpt I have under the helm:

IMGP2414.JPG

IMGP2436.JPG

untitled39.JPG

IMGP2437.JPG

IMGP2440.JPG

IMGP24431.JPG

There are still some rough edges I need to smooth out but on the whole I think it worked out pretty well.

Oh no? so, how are people bending their chest plates then?, if you can heat it to bend..then i can heat the jock up and flip it out possibly..its worth a shot..maybe boil it. lol.

Bend yes. Expand, well, I'd buy a extra part to try it on.

Ok. I have the pics of my gutted Sideshow Trooper helmet:

Here is the HT headsculpt I have under the helm:

IMGP2414.JPG

There are still some rough edges I need to smooth out but on the whole I think it worked out pretty well.

You've hollowed the helmet but haven't fixed the chest armor :monkey4

That was a pre-futz pic (I actually took that pic last week you can see in the last pic the chest armor fits better) :eek:

Back