Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to Waitlist and Buy Reg in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Angel is coming

On a Sidenote...I am seriously tempted on Angel. He looks great, but would throw off my entire X-Men cabinet display. I wish we had confirmation one way or the other on Archangel.

He'll come. The only question is what uniform he'll be wearing. My fingers are crossed for classic, but I wouldn't be surprised if he came out in his uncanny X-Force attire. I think it's just a matter of time before that team is tackled one way or another (and beyond a dio) by SS.

Seriously, you don't realize how dumb you all look when you keep nonsensical discussions like this.

You should see what Ravager mostly says, 30% of what he says is "1/4 or FAIL!!!".
My farts makes a better conversation than him.
:slap

2001181_press03-001.jpg
200118_press06-001.jpg

Not bad but they didn't tilt his head or arch his back enough and he looks less imposing than the concept art. Maybe cos he's not the Archangel version.

Turned out pretty good, but I'll pass for the 1/4 scale version to go with the rest of my PFs and 1/4 scale comiquettes. The wings turned out pretty well but would have looks better with more spread at the end but I guess they were worried about transport and breakage.

Also need this in 1/4 scale
X-Force_04_SecondPrintingVariant.jpg

C'mon Fuzzy. Look at him for what he is--angel, not archangel. Between the pose, the alt head, the height, and wingspan... Would u say u don't like him at all? I mean, even a wee bit? :monkey2

C'mon Fuzzy. Look at him for what he is--angel, not archangel. Between the pose, the alt head, the height, and wingspan... Would u say u don't like him at all? I mean, even a wee bit? :monkey2

He's definitely not bad, would surely have picked him up if he fit into my collection. I doubt we'll see an Angel with wings raised like that in a larger format due to size constraints. :(

He's definitely not bad, would surely have picked him up if he fit into my collection. I doubt we'll see an Angel with wings raised like that in a larger format due to size constraints. :(

Folded wings doesn't seem farfetched especially with metallic wings as Archangel, don't you agree?

Folded wings doesn't seem farfetched especially with metallic wings as Archangel, don't you agree?

Yeah they will probably be folded. If so, I may pick up a custom I've been thinking about.

here is a comparison, made very fast :)
1:5 scale definitely

confrontom.jpg

This is the piece I've been waiting for this entire time. Thank you for the scale comparision. An apple's diameter is roughly 7 cm, If Angel is infact 1/5 scale... his 16 feet wing span should be roughly ....

96.5 cm = 13 apples. Close enough, he looks HUGE. Surprised the width of him is bigger than the Spider-Man Comiquette's height. That thing was HUGE.

Took a while but the decision has been made to add this to my collection. Can't wait to see the actual wing span of this Angel. I know Bowen wing span is pretty big, so this one is going to be off the charts WIDE!!!:yess:

Pose too stiff and I'm betting my future grandkids Cipriano sculpted this. Gambit, statue!? Anywee, ay stel lab de prent. Dat es ol.

Love the print. That is all...

Pose too stiff and I'm betting my future grandkids Cipriano sculpted this. Gambit, statue!? Anywee, ay stel lab de prent. Dat es ol.

At first I was really impressed with the statue. After looking at the print (which looks great!) then back to the statue, I wasn't as impressed.

I agree with you...pose is a bit stiff after looking at the print.

Still gonna get one though :)

Seriously, if you look at the print, his right arm should be further stretched out, his wings should be pointed higher, and his right knee should be more bent.

The print makes it look like he is coming down for a rapid descent/landing, that's why his head is more tilted and looking down. The sculpt I am not sure what he is doing.

why are you going off the print? would you really want a statue that's looking straight down for a "descent"? if there was no print included, would there be the same complaint?

Back