Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to Waitlist and Buy Reg in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Angel is coming

Sideshow does it again another male Marvel character with a fugly face and out of proportion body, arms too short and a pin head.:monkey2

does anyone have the link for the preview gallery? I can't find it...

Salacious Crumb is supposed to be aesthetically challenged Angel isn't

Last edited:

:exactly: I agree. There is no way Sideshow would ship this with the wings already attached. The wings will be detachable and ship in their own styrofoam compartment.

1 Base
1 Body
2 Wings
2 Heads =
6 total pieces

His hands/gloves look like separated pieces (seams)

yeah, i think i will try to get the regular as well (have no desire for the blue head) but that print is amazing.

'1/4 or fail' :lecture :lecture :lecture...What I don't get is the elitist (and in a lot of cases hypocritical) attitude...And yes, responding to ignorance with ignorance was not the best choice, but I had reached a limit with that crap.
I don't see how the '1/4th or fail' crowd are hypocrites. We believe that A) it is silly for Sideshow to mix 1/5th with 1/4th and that B) multiscale displays look unorganized and sloppy; most of us back that up by only purchasing 1/4th. Thus, we may be excessively selective, but not hypocritical. You may call us smug with our 'elitist' or 'fail' comments, but most of us back up what we say.

What would be hypocritical is if we trolled around lecturing about insults and then call people names. :peace

On a Sidenote...I am seriously tempted on Angel. He looks great, but would throw off my entire X-Men cabinet display. I wish we had confirmation one way or the other on Archangel.

It is so fun to get a rise out of some of you. :1-1:

yeah, i think i will try to get the regular as well (have no desire for the blue head) but that print is amazing.

It IS, but I think I have already had enough of them after getting the AH's girls and Brooks' SW. :)

I don't see how the '1/4th or fail' crowd are hypocrites. We believe that A) it is silly for Sideshow to mix 1/5th with 1/4th and that B) multiscale displays look unorganized and sloppy; most of us back that up by only purchasing 1/4th. Thus, we may be excessively selective, but not hypocritical. You may call us smug with our 'elitist' or 'fail' comments, but most of us back up what we say.

What would be hypocritical is if we trolled around lecturing about insults and then call people names. :peace

On a Sidenote...I am seriously tempted on Angel. He looks great, but would throw off my entire X-Men cabinet display. I wish we had confirmation one way or the other on Archangel.

It is so fun to get a rise out of some of you. :1-1:

muttley.gif

ink is the champion of '1/4 or fail'. He owns the Hulk com. Must be a failure following that logic. Hypocrisy defined. :lol :monkey1

too small. this would have been epic if he was a big as gambit.

1/4 or FAIL!!!!! :lecture:lecture:lecture

Seriously, you don't realize how dumb you all look when you keep nonsensical discussions like this.

Back