Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to Waitlist and Buy Reg in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Angel is coming

Very interested to see the specs on this, but when it comes down to it i think i'm gonna have to pass. To much on order at the moment cant afford to drop another $299. Need to save some money in anticipation that SS will release Deadpool this year.

Another beautiful rendition. Great work Sideshow.

Very interested to see the specs on this, but when it comes down to it i think i'm gonna have to pass. To much on order at the moment cant afford to drop another $299. Need to save some money in anticipation that SS will release Deadpool this year.

I would be surprised if deadpool comes out this year

Looks amazing, that said i'm betting alot of broken wings arrive to buyers.

When I first looked at the pics I was surprised at how much I liked it, I was almost speachless for a few seconds. This is a fantastic depiction. Although I am a big X Men fan I cant remember the last time Angel looked this cool. This is a must have for me. I am also very happy with the uniformity in modern costumes being shown across the 1/5 line. A major win for SS and a great showcase statue.

Im think the wings are going to be add ons and seperate pieces dont think there would be that many problems:S

:exactly: I agree. There is no way Sideshow would ship this with the wings already attached. The wings will be detachable and ship in their own styrofoam compartment.

1 Base
1 Body
2 Wings
2 Heads =
6 total pieces

:exactly: I agree. There is no way Sideshow would ship this with the wings already attached. The wings will be detachable and ship in their own styrofoam compartment.

1 Base
1 Body
2 Wings
2 Heads =
6 total pieces

How DARE you question MY judgement about movies!!!!

:D

Awesome statue but will not pre-order this one tomorrow :( will see if this thing will be available on the realist date if i have extra $$$ will buy it for sure

2001181_press01-001.jpg

2001181_press03-001.jpg

200118_press03-001.jpg
[/QUOTE]

This is looks Interesting, the Wingspan looks Massive

Back