Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to Waitlist and Buy Reg in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Angel is coming

ordered EX, hope they don't change the paint and completely _____ him up

I LOVE how it looks right now, but it really comes down to if they have any of that neon blue paint left over from the nightcrawler and neytiri repaints. They likely got that leftover paint at a bargain from the set of the smurfs movie :)

Hopefully there is none left.

webside keeps ____ing up on me so I called in instead. Even at 1/6 scale his wingspan doesnt come out to 16 feet. Its odd... I think their dimensions are off because it doesnt work out to 1/5 or 1/6

Well 20" has to be minus the base; and even then, seeing as he's as stretched out as is humanly possible, I'm a little bit blue :(

I wish they'd put up a comparison pic. It's a little late @ night for me to start doing math with apples :monkey3

god dammit... SS website is all ___ed up... I couldn't order angel, then I go to my email and I ordered 5 of them.. dammit...

2011-02-24 23:10:09
2011-02-24 23:10:11
2011-02-24 23:10:08
2011-02-24 22:59:28
2011-02-24 23:10:10

god dammit... SS website is all ___ed up... I couldn't order angel, then I go to my email and I ordered 5 of them.. dammit...

2011-02-24 23:10:09
2011-02-24 23:10:11
2011-02-24 23:10:08
2011-02-24 22:59:28
2011-02-24 23:10:10
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

:rotfl:rotfl

Let's see if anyone hits the 10 mark. Has anyone ever hit the 10 mark? :panic:

And don't sweat it mate, just go into you account and cancel 4 of them when SS's website traffic calms down :peace

:lol Same thing happened to me so I called up sideshow and they told me that they were going to go and cancel all duplicate orders so we don't have to worry about those.

Just got off the phone with them.

Damn I ordered 3. I had to call and ask them to cancel the duplicates. I should have just called to order instead of doing it online.

200118_press05-001.jpg

So 20" is from the TOP TIP of the wings (right-hand wing at least), to the bottom of the base, so if you take away the distance from the top tip wing to his head and the bottom of the base to his feet, he seems really small.

200118press05001copy.jpg

From the look i'd say 14"

A MYSTERY, why couldn't SSC have proper scale comparison specs, or at least a shot alongside Nightcrawler, Beast and Colossus, Unless they are trying to hide something......

200118press05001copy.jpg

From the look i'd say 14"

A MYSTERY, why couldn't SSC have proper scale comparison specs, or at least a shot alongside Nightcrawler, Beast and Colossus, Unless they are trying to hide something......

If you are right and it's 14" I'm cancelling. Great piece but at that scale it simply won't fit in with the rest of the x-men. 14" is putting it closer to 1/6 which IMO is SS having a laugh. Even rogue's a lot bigger than that and she's in a more relaxed pose

Now I'm salty :gah::gah:

What happened to all the talk of him being 26" inc the base? :(

Back