Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to Waitlist and Buy Reg in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Angel is coming

I like it, but I gotta think about this one, that wingspan is huge! I still can't find a good spot to display my eagle/fellbeast dio and it's only 22"

Archangel :winner

151053_180236855326052_137679822915089_660733_2535842_n.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I'll Pass on this one will wait for Archangel :impatient:

ordered......i thought about it 2 days....but still decide to order it.

One final Scale comparison Mock-up...

200118press05005.jpg

Even with this, the height from the chest at the 17" mark of colossus head, to the wing tip doesn't look like it would be 3 Inches, more like 6.

I Give Up, Off to bed i go.

Give or take the angle of the photo it looks like from his HEAD to toes is about 13.5" making him more like 1/6 scale, from WING tip to toes is about 16", I really Ihope I did the math on that wrong, that's way out of even 1/5 scale

angel.jpg

I already scaled it out based on the photo, not sure what's to still be confused about?
Head to toe he's a little over 13"

still an impressive piece - even if 1/6 scale, but I agree, bigger is absolutely better.

I have nothing against the 1/5 scale, but if this was in a smaller one, that would be really disappointing and unfair (fo lack of better words), since they are charging for the cost of a PF.

Last edited:

I already scaled it out based on the photo, not sure what's to still be confused about?
Head to toe he's a little over 13"

Can't go by that photo though. It's impossible to take into the angle of the photo which seems to be shot from the base up, altering the perception of the distance between the head height and wing height.

Last time I chime in. It really doesn't matter to me. I'm sold on it. :wave

I think the 20" is measured from the head to base. I think SSC made a mistake with the height. Based on the wing span being 29", if u rotate it to the height (up & down), it looks to be 24"

Can't go by that photo though. It's impossible to take into the angle of the photo which seems to be shot from the base up, altering the perception of the distance between the head height and wing height.

Last time I chime in. It really doesn't matter to me. I'm sold on it. :wave

Yeah that's why I said "give or take"
It's a given that any Photoshop trying to indicate scale on these forums is not an exact science

Back