Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to Waitlist and Buy Reg in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Angel is coming

Give or take the angle of the photo it looks like from his HEAD to toes is about 13.5" making him more like 1/6 scale, from WING tip to toes is about 16", I really Ihope I did the math on that wrong, that's way out of even 1/5 scale

angel.jpg

i did my best to match the "Apples" size from each picture.....

200118press05002copy.jpg

Beast is stated as 17 Inches High (but looks smaller than Colossus)
Colossus is Stated as 17 Inches High

Angel is stated as 20 Inches High

So by comparison it seems that Angel himself is about 16-17 Inches in height

We all know that ssc has had problems with there specs im sure this is one of those cases, i thought they had already stated in the "ask sideshow" that its 1/5 so no way can he just be 13" alone if it infact 1/5th scale!

We all know that ssc has had problems with there specs im sure this is one of those cases, i thought they had already stated in the "ask sideshow" that its 1/5 so no way can he just be 13" alone if it infact 1/5th scale!

Yeah but if my image is correct they are going to say he is 16" and in scale, they seem to be sneaking by on the fact his wings are above his head and using that measurement, not his HEAD to feet measurement.

Hope I'm wrong :)

i did my best to match the "Apples" size from each picture.....

Beast is stated as 17 Inches High (but looks smaller than Colossus)
Colossus is Stated as 17 Inches High

Angel is stated as 20 Inches High

So by comparison it seems that Angel himself is about 16-17 Inches in height

Nice work nova. Yeah 16" is about what I was thinking he would be. Your previous estimate of 14" seemed wrong, but this looks and sound right. You have to remember that the pic is taken more so from the base at a slight angle up so it is tough to gauge how much higher the wingtip really is above the head, since the picture will distort that.

But that PS is spot on and 16" sounds nice to me.

Nice work nova. Yeah 16" is about what I was thinking he would be. Your previous estimate of 14" seemed wrong, but this looks and sound right. You have to remember that the pic is taken more so from the base at a slight angle up so it is tough to gauge how much higher the wingtip really is above the head, since the picture will distort that.

Dunno, buddy... nova might be right. If the tip of his left wing to the tip of his shoe is 16" then Angel himself, sans the wings seems around 13.5 to 14". I really hope that isn't the case and they got the specs screwed up? :monkey1

26" FTW! :yess::yess::yess:

Scale, schmale. I'm a premium format guy, and I'm all over this one. It'll be my first comiquette.

Cheers, i made an adjustment to have Colossus and Angel Base to Base on the ground, best possible anyway, with angles and whatnot, and Beast seems a little further back than Piotr and Warren, hard to judge

200118press05003copy.jpg

I have never been a Scale Whore, but i do want Angel to match Colossus and Beast as best as possible, i think I'm mostly more annoyed that it's so hard to know the true scale of the person.

The exact scale, sadly still eludes us all :(...

AngelSt1.jpg

I think we can all agree that SSC kicks this Bowen's Angelic Ass...

Scale numbers aside this Angel Comiquette looks AMAZING, i love the print, will be the first one I'll get framed i bet, and the switch out head looks fantastic, Lets us have an X-force Archangel soon SSC PLEASE.... :pray: :pray: :pray:

Cipriano wasn't involved with this piece? I could've sworn... Whatever, it's still a pass for me. Too stiff and not dynamic enough. Oh, and Archangel FTMFW!:winner

151053_180236855326052_137679822915089_660733_2535842_n.jpg

Sideshow's looks more impressive IMO, BUT that Bowen is a very nice piece too to tell the truth

The dark side of the force is too strong! I said to me NOOOOOOOOO 1:5 X-men!!!! I was stong enought to resist until i see this!
Angel EX Pre-FvckIng-ordered! :cuckoo:

Back