Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to Waitlist and Buy Reg in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Angel is coming

Wow! This piece looks awesome!!! :rock

I joined this board in August, so I just stumbled across this thread today. From the pics, it does look like a comiquette (based on the molded in folds on his chest) and hopefully 1/4 scale (based on the size of the body and wing span compared to the hands holding it). If this is the case, then it is a must buy in my book. I'm a huge Marvel fan (especially X-Men) and already own the Gambit, Wolverine, Mystique and Sabretooth PFs. Like the rest of you, I'm impatiently waiting for the Cyclops PF pre-order announcement and the Rogue PF. Now I'm going to keep an eye out for this Angel comiquette too. :impatient:

Hope this posting revitalizes this thread. Has anyone learned any new info on this piece over the last two months?

Damn i thought there was an actual update on this :mad:

C'mon SS lets get a move on here!

Wow! This piece looks awesome!!! :rock

I joined this board in August, so I just stumbled across this thread today. From the pics, it does look like a comiquette (based on the molded in folds on his chest) and hopefully 1/4 scale (based on the size of the body and wing span compared to the hands holding it). If this is the case, then it is a must buy in my book. I'm a huge Marvel fan (especially X-Men) and already own the Gambit, Wolverine, Mystique and Sabretooth PFs. Like the rest of you, I'm impatiently waiting for the Cyclops PF pre-order announcement and the Rogue PF. Now I'm going to keep an eye out for this Angel comiquette too. :impatient:

Hope this posting revitalizes this thread. Has anyone learned any new info on this piece over the last two months?

Wait...is this a NEW Skiman? Ahhhh crap...now Im gonna be all confused. :slap

Im glad this came up back up, if there is an angel comiquette that looks good, it adds to the hesitation to cancel the comiquette Collosus and Nightcrawler...even the upcoming Pyslocke, its like their spliting the X men in half 1/4 and comiquette

It does seem like SS is splitting their X-men into two lines PF (1/4 scale) and comiquette (which is usually 1/5 scale - but there have been exceptions like the Silver Surfer, Venom, Carnage and Spiderman comiquettes among a few others that are all 1/4 scale). I just hope that this Angel figure - whether it is a PF or comiquette is in 1/4 scale. I've stayed away from the Psylocke, Nightcrawler and Colossus comiquettes because they are 1/5 scale and will wait for the PF versions in 1/4 scale.
Now when are we going to get more info on this piece?:impatient:

According to SS Q&A from today....

The X-Men are getting a lot of love this year, with Gambit, Wolverine, and the soon-to-be-revealed Rogue and Cyclops…and more. Angel / Archangel is high on our list of ‘to-do’ characters, and the strong sales response to the existing X-Men Premium Formats reinforces the likelihood. But before he’ll see release in PF, Angel is getting some love in a 1:5 scale Comiquette form.

so this....

SCAngelPreview04.jpg

is the 1\5 CQ ?

Boo-Urns :(

that sux...cause from the pics released i was really looking forward to this, ah well wont cast too much judgement on it till i see proto pics

Angel - 16' wingspan

16*12 = 192 inches

192 / 5

38.4" long....

If it is indeed a 1/5 scale, expect it to be bigger than the Thor PF... when measured horizontally.

3 feet long... sideshow better makesure thats the case.

Wings will have to be hollow for structural integrity.

Last edited:
Back