Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If a better one comes out in 3 years?? I would still own both mind you. I can say I have seen a few joker Exs up, and. Have seen them go for as low as about $530-$500

Give it time. When the reg sells out, it's game over. The reg will be running for that price and the ex will be hitting the $700-800 in no time.

I'm with you bro. I never heard of SS until 7 months ago. Never knew they existed. Getting the older statues sucks because I had to pay 500.00 to 900.00 per statue. Make that around 25 to 35 statues and the prices killed me.

most people here don't buy 25 to 35 statues in 7 months (most don't even buy that in two years). Obviously, you can afford it, so you really dont need to complain about high prices. Just buy one less each week and you will still have lots of new statues each month to enjoy. That also gives you more time to enjoy the newness of those particular statues.

most people here don't buy 25 to 35 statues in 7 months (most don't even buy that in two years). Obviously, you can afford it, so you really dont need to complain about high prices. Just buy one less each week and you will still have lots of new statues each month to enjoy. That also gives you more time to enjoy the newness of those particular statues.

:exactly: when I 1st got into this hobby. I was just dating my now wife & we were both still living at our parents so I had plenty of spare cash to blow on this hobby. I was buying not everything but nearly everything I wanted. I had things coming all the time but its only now that I've slowed right down I really appreciate what I buy & it's also nice having one or two things I really want, rather than tons of stuff some I had even forgot I had ordered to look forward to.

:exactly: when I 1st got into this hobby. I was just dating my now wife & we were both still living at our parents so I had plenty of spare cash to blow on this hobby. I was buying not everything but nearly everything I wanted. I had things coming all the time but its only now that I've slowed right down I really appreciate what I buy & it's also nice having one or two things I really want, rather than tons of stuff some I had even forgot I had ordered to look forward to.

Yes true, I slowed down a bit now that I'm kind of caught up from the older statues but need about 7 more then the old ones are done finally! :clap but yes I enjoy them more when I get less.

Last edited:
25-35 statues in 7 months!!!!! Dude what the hell do you do for a living comicbookguy???? Rob banks:horror:horror:horror

No it's 25 to 35 statues that are 500.00 to the high end 900.00 like grievous, talon, alien big chap pf, 750.00 GG baby doll etc, the others I did not include are the 300.00 to 450.00 range. Right now I have a total of 60 statues on my table not including all the extras for trade bait later on. It's still nothing compared to many collections here. but hey i like looking at them each day. Its a great reminder of pop culture to me. I just buy what I like. I've change hobbies many times hope this one will be a keeper :) I slowed down a bit now so it feels great. Mostly of my items now are preorders. As we all do have way too many on preorder now :/ but as for deadpool I not a big fan, but I do want him since I'm a big liefeld fan :)

Ha some pics of a few pop up. I can take some new pics soon. It's been updated since. But be warn it's displayed very messy. Seriously it really is...:rotfl

Can wait to see. I think you should invest in some good display cabinets. 60 would make for a impressive display

I really want this but if I get this, I'm worried I wont have enough left for when the Superman PF goes up for PO. Why I can't I afford everything I want lol

I got a WL conversion email but promptly cancelled it. I'm still not 100% on this statue and i think there'll be many more opportunities to grab it.

No it's 25 to 35 statues that are 500.00 to the high end 900.00 like grievous, talon, alien big chap pf, 750.00 GG baby doll etc, the others I did not include are the 300.00 to 450.00 range. Right now I have a total of 60 statues on my table not including all the extras for trade bait later on. It's still nothing compared to many collections here. but hey i like looking at them each day. Its a great reminder of pop culture to me. I just buy what I like. I've change hobbies many times hope this one will be a keeper :) I slowed down a bit now so it feels great. Mostly of my items now are preorders. As we all do have way too many on preorder now :/ but as for deadpool I not a big fan, but I do want him since I'm a big liefeld fan :)

:thud::cuckoo:

My WL converted too, thinking about dropping it since the ex ES is the highest marvel ever. I have a feeling this one will be around a very very long time. Who knows maybe for a bit less later? Debating...

Back