Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cancelled mine long ago too, but the biggest reason is I don't collect comic statues anymore and it just isn't worth 4 bills to me.

Sorry my man you misunderstand me.

Go HERE https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104637 if you want the better overal statue.

Again DP sculpt looks amazing, but the base is lame just like all of the other XVerse PFs bases seem to be, and the pose could use more punch. Bats has his rooftop, cap, better switchout head. Bats is going to make DP look like the ugly girl/guy at the Prom...:rotfl

P.S. before Iron has a kitten I am just joking ... Lol

Sorry my man you misunderstand me.

Go HERE https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104637 if you want the better overal statue.

Again DP sculpt looks amazing, but the base is lame just like all of the other XVerse PFs bases seem to be, and the pose could use more punch. Bats has his rooftop, cap, better switchout head. Bats is going to make DP look like the ugly girl/guy at the Prom...:rotfl

P.S. before Iron has a kitten I am just joking ... Lol

Can't be mad at you Spidey. You're one of the good guys around here.

Deadpools base look much more unique than the other X-men PF's. Sure it's a logo bass but it's his logo plus it has that cool belt lf bullets around it.

Batman's short eared head is so lame imo, the eyes are tiny and the mouth is the same awful Ahnuld look as the 1:1 bust. It should've been an unmasked Bruce Wayne imo

Can't be mad at you Spidey. You're one of the good guys around here.

Awwwww well shucks I don't know what to say... :hi5:. way to make a newbie feel welcome... lol.

Dude I do have to ask ... I know DP is your fav, but if you are willing to brake your DC rule for a certain Amazon why not go for the Trinity?? Supes and Bats do look pretty amazing??

Deadpools base look much more unique than the other X-men PF's. Sure it's a logo bass but it's his logo plus it has that cool belt lf bullets around it.

Batman's short eared head is so lame imo, the eyes are tiny and the mouth is the same awful Ahnuld look as the 1:1 bust. It should've been an unmasked Bruce Wayne imo
I just can't look at any of those Xish bases and think they are impressive after seeing what they are doing with the DC PF bases or even Skaar. The bullets do add something though.

As for the short eared Bat portrait I was in total agreement with you until I saw the shots and videos of it from SDCC. They are actually what made me realize just how MASSIVE and intricate Bats is going to be, and how much the short eared portrait is going to work. The pics on the SSC page don't do it justice in the same way they don't do the Ivy portrait justice... IMHO.

Awwwww well shucks I don't know what to say... :hi5:. way to make a newbie feel welcome... lol.

Dude I do have to ask ... I know DP is your fav, but if you are willing to brake your DC rule for a certain Amazon why not go for the Trinity?? Supes and Bats do look pretty amazing??

I'm getting Bat, Ivy & Sup when it comes out. I'm just getting those for future statue gains. Only Wonder Woman will actually get displayed in the collection room. I think I experienced my first "woody" with Wonder Woman, and you know that's big deal in a young boys life. Other than that I was never a DC fan, not even a little bit.

I'm getting Bat, Ivy & Sup when it comes out. I'm just getting those for future statue gains. Only Wonder Woman will actually get displayed in the collection room. I think I experienced my first "woody" with Wonder Woman, and you know that's big deal in a young boys life. Other than that I was never a DC fan, not even a little bit.
I hope you managed to get the Batman Ex. I missed out as I came to the hobby late, even the wait list was closed, but I have the regular ordered for a good price.

As to the WW good feelings ... Dude that is awesome.... Lol

I have ways been an equal fan of both companies. Bats, Supes, and obviously Spiderman were my top forever... Lol.

^^^

Of course it's the EX. There's only one statue that I own in my collection that not the EX version.

Wolverine vs. Sabretooth Dio'...:(

Back