Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
500...:lol, I wish...more like 1250 like DP.

Joker was 1250!??! ............. :x I'm keeping my conversion! :hi5: wow I always thought joker ex was very low, how did joker get that high? But then joker is more popular than deadpool by far.

Last edited:
^^^

Of course it's the EX. There's only one statue that I own in my collection that not the EX version.

Wolverine vs. Sabretooth Dio'...:(

Lol... Well Supes will be an instant order, and an Ex unless the Exclusive is TOTALLY lame...lol.

I will have to wait and pay my dues for awhile before I get a good Spiderman statue in my collection. I can't afford the Comiqutte, but I hope another good red and blue PF comes out in a few years.

Though if I have the money in the new year a Skaar will be finding his way to my collection.

I hope one day to have a kick butt collection and some trade bait and collateral statues. I will admit I considered DP for that purpose.

Joker was 1250!??! ............. :x I'm keeping on conversion! :hi5: wow I always thought joker ex was very low, how did joker get that high? But then joker is more popular than deadpool by far.

Joker was the FIRST SSC PF out of the DC license. He is awesome, but the damn hands appear to be an issue for some. They fall off and break.

Joker was the FIRST SSC PF out of the DC license. He is awesome, but the damn hands appear to be an issue for some. They fall off and break.

:horror that's terrible, I better check mine. I have him way on top of a shelf. I would hate to have hand fall off and break.

Thats likely why the Deadpool PF has a switchout arm at the shoulder to prevent the hand dropping

That's great - this way we'll have broken hands and arms, too. :D

Or maybe the arms will stay up in the air and the rest of the statue will drop and break. :monkey1

I hope the guys who ordered this because the WANT a GREAT DP statue aren't disappointed.
Especially when they see how small and impotent he looks beside Batman....:nana::wink1::wink1::wink1:

Maybe some ordered it not because of the character but because they love rob liefeld? :clap

Maybe some ordered it not because of the character but because they love rob liefeld? :clap

I know you SAY you only buy comic books for the GREAT ART, but then you claim to be a BIG fan of Liefeld.

There is NOTHING GREAT about THIS....

liefeldanatomy.jpg

fe194_135043.jpg

Great on the left.... Liefeld on the Right

Back